DownLoLarry

I think she has several names steve, Kitar being another... lol

i told her last week,keta kitar guitar whot is your name,

she wrote it down, siill got the piece of paper

so from the horses mouth so to speak, and to settle any debate

she wrote down, guitar

her friend set up her facebook and spelt it ketar

and she looks great vertical and horizontal. lol

She sure does look great vertical , horizontal, upside down boy, you turn me inside out and round and round!

:hot: :hot: :hot:

Can you say superstar!

Now maybe Big Tel or some other guy who speaks Thai well can chime in but the G and K sounds in Thai are quite similar.

We say Ko Samui but Thais say it more like Go Samui.

But she's from Laos, right?

It would be interesting to have her spell her name in Thai and then put it into Google Translate. Google Translate doesn't do Lao.

But honestly, I'd rather just have her dick in me mouth! :biggrin:

update on soda,

she was fired for stealing a punters iphone,

so my contact on the inside tells me

If this is the last mention of that surly little skank it'll still be one mention too many in my book. I swear she musta known where the bodies were buried to have lasted as long as she has.

A career in hotel housekeeping awaits this one.

It would be interesting to have her spell her name in Thai and then put it into Google Translate. Google Translate doesn't do Lao.

She wrote it down for me once.. but I've forgotten what she wrote and I've lost the paper.

We do know that in Thai syllables that end in a consonant can only end in these sounds: n, ng, m, y, w, k, p, t

Thus her name cannot be "guitar" as that ends with an 'r' sound.

I think that her name is close to 'Keta'. Next month I'll ask her again in person (if no one beats me to it).

Sorry, Dave! It's the old teacher in me rearing his ugly head again. I wish he'd pull out and go back to sleep... Ahem. (Insert 'wink' emoticon here - if you can find it, that is; if not, just imagine it.)

I knew actually route, just waiting for someone to pick up on it, and you did :biggrin: , just part of the "banter" :drinks:

I spent several hours in Famous last night and had a good time, about 7 other great BM's were also in attendance but Soda was not to be seen. However, on leaving, just after the football ended, I saw her skulking around opposite outside the beauty shop, presumably persona non-grata.

I am not in Pattaya at the moment. Would the next board member that sees guitar, gitar, leta, or whatever you think her name is please ask her to write her name in Thai. Post it here, in Thai, and each one of us can figure out how to transliterate it for ourself.

guys please, my post to duke about his spelling, was meant as a bit of fun,

she spells her name guitar, its her name she decieds how its spelt, not us,

and she is from lao, not thailand,so maybe she cant write in thai,

and who cares how its spelt, as long as they spell it right on our wedding day. lol

post-1293-0-12456100-1341254836_thumb.jp

post-1293-0-77338700-1341254855_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

guys please, my post to duke about his spelling, was meant as a bit of fun,

she spells her name guitar, its her name she decieds how its spelt, not us,

and she is from lao, not thailand,so maybe she cant write in thai,

and who cares how its spelt, as long as they spell it right on our wedding day. lol

No guitar/kitar/ trombone or whatever her name is from "Laos" not lao, congratulations on your wedding day , hope it last's more than her others :drinks:

Turkey,

I doubt they will close FAMOUS bar. As I understand it Lita owns Famous not Karl. Then again, who the hell knows. If Karl open's another bar I am sure it will not have any impact on Famous other than diluting the business a wee bit.

So don't cancel you next trip to Thailand. :biggrin:

and why they say they will open new bar in walking street?

I don't know you...but if they close Famous Bar....not going back to Thailand again..........

Just nearly spat my Trifle over the keyboard :rofl:

A slightly "drastic" measure dont you think turkey?, wont you miss "gobble gobble" by those thai beauties? :biggrin:

+1 pal :drinks:

and why they say they will open new bar in walking street?

I don't know you...but if they close Famous Bar....not going back to Thailand again..........

do not worry turkey, spoke to guitar today famous is not closing,

new bar in walking street opens in two weeks,

Ah, the random apostrophe strikes again! Correct punctuation is:

however I did notice you spelt 'colors' wrong - should be 'colours.'

The apostrophe should only be used in either of two ways:

1. when the verb following immediately after the noun can be shortened (is/are/have/has/will/would), e.g., My favourite colour is green. = My favourite colour's green. His colour has changed. = His colour's changed. And so on.

2. when using the possessive form, e.g. Colour's manner became increasingly agitated. As you can see, it would need 'Colour' to be the name of a person or thing in order to nbe capable of possessing something such as a manner. 'Colour' is usually a quality possessed BY something, and not the something that has a quality to be possessed.

Sorry, Dave! It's the old teacher in me rearing his ugly head again. I wish he'd pull out and go back to sleep... Ahem. (Insert 'wink' emoticon here - if you can find it, that is; if not, just imagine it.)

Not only those two. I couldn't use my normal forum name on this site because it wouldn't let me put an apostrophe after the "O" - so instead of Rick O'Shea, it insisted on RickOShea. Being a pedant, this was something up with which I could not put.....! Thus Rickshaw.