Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

What's the name of the girl sleeping? I tried to talk with her when I was in Famous, but she speaks not one word of english. She has a look about her I like..

Looks like Soda with short hair.........but Soda speaks OK so I guess not her.

I walk by this place literally every day.......been inside twice and everyone is always friendly and cool with me, even though I haven't taken anyone yet.

The girl in the black G-string, don't know her name but she is much better-looking in person than these pics, has an amazingly cute face and a super-tight body.......and she is Laotian, we were chatting about that; she comes from Pakse and looks excellent.

The owner, a female named Lita, is incredibly nice and speaks perfect english.....best part of this bar, IMO; Air Conditioning! I like La Bamba for the same reason, and both bars play their music at a very low volume which i find much more conducive for hanging out and staying a while.

Famous is a good place, I will be in there again soon :)

you're talking about Keta/Kitar/Guitar.

OK, I'll take your word for it! she looks great, that's for sure, and was showing off her new rack both times I was in there [she doesn't realize I would have preferred her BEFORE the implants] and she is fun and seems very nice.

Laotian is always a plus in my mind, too; I used to like 'em before I went there but now that I spend some time in that country I like them even more.

The girls see me pretty much every day now, I walk by on my way to/from 2nd road.....one of these days I will take one of 'em :)

• 2 weeks later...

ah ah ah no no, i am not.......dna test verified.....she told me i was, but after dna test......uhhhhh a narrow escape or as you say a brush with danger......i have to feed to many ladyboys mouth, and a child would be too much for me...ah ah

ah ah