Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

Jesus H, you can really see the "boy" in the "girls" with that first pic BB :lol: ,

but as far is May is concerned "Yes, I still would" ;)

Great minds think alike Dave. Perhaps you and I really are twins separated are birth, or brothers from different mothers?

I was struck by two facts:

1. May really IS a boy!

2. Annie has one of the most winning and genuine smiles in all of LOS. Even with the crooked teeth, she's always got an inner light shining through that smile.

I was struck by two facts:

1. May really IS a boy!

2. Annie has one of the most winning and genuine smiles in all of LOS. Even with the crooked teeth, she's always got an inner light shining through that smile.

Damn, May sure is! :startle: But.....slap some make-up on her, I'll be okay! I've been having alot of these, wake up in the morning and wash your make-up off experiences as of late.

Then I went to Famous the other day for some Songkran festivities. (see photo above)

Then I went to mic my boy and bought some little femboy a drink!

Then I took some other sexy femboy, 'I was a ladyboy but now I am not' girl/boy thing home from some bar in Sunee to really push my queer limits.

She kept telling me she was a boy. And I would argue with her about it. She pulled out her ID and tried to make me read it, but I pushed it away. :wacko:

I'm hardening myself to the facts. :hair: :sorry:

• Upvote 1