Interesting Forum Names

SiamSam

Yes for for sure. Archie, Meathead, Edith, Gloria, and of course the neighbours like the Jeffersons were so outlandish. Archie appealed to many of us because he represented much in what we've seen in our fathers, friends, and ourselves. He said things we all wanted to say from time to time and for various and obvious reasons could not. He was a HOOT for sure.

I had the pleasure of working with him a few years before his death. Carroll O'Connor was the complete antithesis to Archie. He was polite, considerate, kind, generous, and never had a bad word to say about anyone. AND on the set he did not mind if someone sat in his CHAIR. :biggrin:

May this remarkable man rest in peace.

I have heard the same thing about the original Archie-Carroll OConnor. Heard he was as polite a gentleman as anyone!! He was scarred and heartbroken when his son died of a drug overdose many years ago. Saw him on TV when he went after his son's dealer and really, really felt for him........

Forgot to mention that Gloria (Sally Struthers) just got arrested for DWI in some po dunck town in Maine where she had a gig.....

RIP Carroll OConnor and his son!

As a kid I loved the show Rocky and Bullwinkle. Rocket (J) Squirrel is Rocky's full name in real life.

I got a couple more years on most everyone here and I recall a much earlier TV show done by the same guys or some of the same guys who did Rocky and Bullwinkle entitled Crusader Rabbit...

Crusader Rabbit ran around with his pal Rags T. Tiger and while the animation was crude the stories and jokes were very funny and very Rocky and Bullwinkle like...

Rags T. Tiger was much like Bullwinkle and instead of "Watch me pull a rabbit out of a hat." the running joke was some other character would ask Rags T. Tiger what the "T." stood for and he would always answer. "Larry."

Sometimes being old is cool...

• Upvote 2

I got a couple more years on most everyone here and I recall a much earlier TV show ... entitled Crusader Rabbit...

Rags T. Tiger was much like Bullwinkle and instead of "Watch me pull a rabbit out of a hat." the running joke was some other character would ask Rags T. Tiger what the "T." stood for and he would always answer. "Larry."

Sometimes being old is cool...

I loved Crusader Rabbit. Rags full name was Raglan T(Larry) Tiger.

I thought I knew more about old tv and radio than most folks that actually SAW old tv and radio

Well, you and I and Mr. KenW are just gonna have to have a chat come your next Gotcha Party thingy in February...

Mind you, I still own the old radio...and all it receives are old radio programs...

post-80-0-07564200-1347684756_thumb.jpg

I barely remember anything about Crusader Rabbit other than what he looked like.... same with Clutch Cargo & Hopalong (who i think I dressed up like)... so you do have a few years on me Kahuna.

I remember when one of the guys in a band that I used to like died, think it was Poco or a similar band from that era, turned out as a kid he used to do the music for Gumby since the creator was a neighbor of his.

At this moment I'm listening to some tunes on tube driven hifi gear....

Hi everyone newbie to this forum , had to reply to this you will all see the name poesface well this is why my love for LB started, ex wife started calling me this it means in Afrikaans " CU*T FACE it was a name that never went away all through the divorce i still get returned mail with that as my name.

anyway will be back in PATTS in december and again in FEB will try and get to meet other BM's i flutter between BKK and Patts

• Upvote 1

Am a playboy here at home and when i am on vacation and i am proud of it , i saw that playboy avantar on a arabic girl facebook and i made it my logo on all my profiles......

Been a playboy i butterfly alot and to do so effectively you need to be a good player and know the game very well , i have manage to build good and swift tactics how to be in contact with different girls at different time at the same location with out them knowing it or bump in to me with a other girl by using different hotels , ST motels and different meeting points , i just love that cat and mouse game and because i am so good at it i use the name Stealth......

I have zero regrets of been a ladyboy lover and how i am living my life so far , and i have zoro tolerance with people that hate transgenders , and seven is my lucky number , that go`s for the 007 behind my nick name....

Greetz , Stealth

Mine was chosen long time ago ,the days OF ASIANTS,later i started posting at the LBF,UNDER THE name panicos,which it happens to be my real name.It didnr bother me using that name,i am a person who doesnt give a shit what other people will think or say about me,people i work with in the movie industry know what i like and what i dont,and they dont care,and that i like.

Also at LBR I post pics with me in them....and it was very easy to put my real name here,its very easy to remember it. :hi: