Ramblings & Replies

Daveduke, i'm confused, i'm watching the Guinness Cup in the USA live, Inter- United,   and Nani, Rooney, Mata plays against Vidic???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2707277/Southampton-exodus-joke-blasts-Mick-Channon-claims-players-dont-care.html

"Southampton legend Mick Channon is shocked at the summer exodus in progress at St Mary's and has criticised the long list of top players leaving the club, claiming 'they don't care' and they are only moving for 'a big pay packet'.
'But they don't really care. There is a big pay packet on offer at a big club. Everyone knows there is no loyalty anymore in football.'

Sure there's a correlation but that does mean there is causation.

BANGKOK, 3 August 2014 (NNT) - The Department of Mental Health has expressed concerns over sexual assault and premature sex in adolescents caused by sexual content in online media. Parents and the society are urged to help create immunity against addiction to sexual content online.

Psychiatrist from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Rajanagarindra Institute MD Thiphawan Buranasin said teenagers who were addicted to sexual content online had higher risks to be sexually assaulted or engage in premature sex. They might also risk being infected with sexual diseases, getting pregnant and having an abortion, the psychiatrist warned.

One of the most concerned health issues among Thai teens was unintended pregnancy with adolescents younger than 15-16 years old having sexual intercourse for the first time, MD Thiphawan added.

The psychiatrist therefore suggested that parents should observe their children to see if they were addicted to online sexual media and learn more about technology so that they could help prevent the addiction.

http://thainews.prd.go.th/centerweb/newsen/NewsDetail?NT01_NewsID=WNSOC5708030010002

BANGKOK-BLOCKED: Thailand's dictators ban dictator sim Tropico 5

Irony alert

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/08/05/bangkokblocked_thailand_turns_away_tropico_5/

Thailand's censorious military junta has banned Tropico 5, a game in which players assume the role of a censorious dictatorial ruler.

That's according to a report by the Associated Press: the game's Thai distributor told the news wire that the nation's Culture Ministry blocked the city-building title from sale on Monday. Publisher Kalypso Media said it was "disappointed" by the apparent ban. ...

Can't believe The Who are touring again!  I remember a friend of mine went to see their 5-night stand at Madison Sq. Garden back in the 80's and saying to myself even then, "aren't those guys a little old to be touring?"

Seems like all these old timers want one more crack at going out on the road, hell I bet Peter Townsend can't hear a bloody thing by now. I will give that band credit for one thing though; in the Keith Moon days they sure did create a racket,  and every member was pretty much doing their own thing on a lot of their songs.

Just read a good article on Estonia, seems like a great place to live and there is very little crime and the women outnumber the men! But only good if you happen to like stunning, amazing-looking, blonde, fair-skinned and healthy -looking babes :)

Tallinn seems like a cool place as well, could be on my bucket list someday.......

Just read a good article on Estonia, seems like a great place to live and there is very little crime and the women outnumber the men! But only good if you happen to like stunning, amazing-looking, blonde, fair-skinned and healthy -looking babes :)

Tallinn seems like a cool place as well, could be on my bucket list someday.......

Talinn is a cool place,and the women in the baltic states are stunners.....its a haven for stag and hen parties at the moment,mostly from the uk...lowering the tone of the place of course.....the Finns are usually well represented also because of the cheap booze compared to Finland.....and St Petersburg is only a short train journey away.....put it on the list jaidee

Yeah, I have wanted to go there ever since I read a book by an American expat who lived there just after the fall of communism in the 90's; he spoke of it in glowing terms and it's been a place I have wanted to check out since I read that.

Northern Euro-women are the absolute best, aren't they??

Here is another cutie, but from Kazakhstan .......turns out her team was getting complaints because other teams called her a distraction from the game; too beautiful for volleyball!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/30/girl-branded-too-beautiful-to-play-volleyball-as-she-is-a-distraction-from-the-game-4815994/

post-107-0-87898600-1407686898_thumb.jpg

.....its a haven for stag and hen parties at

If the UK changed its stupid laws and legalize prostitution then these idiots wouldn't have to go abroad to get drunk... 

I think everything should be made legal here including hard drugs , prostitution , fully automatic weapons and the right to kill noisy neighbors on sight

I hate Politicians , the Police and around 85% of fellow Londoners... go fuck yourselves