Jokes Thread

duke007

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/13/2022 at 12:19 AM, duke007 said:

Very funny. Probably half of what they said was actually what they did say if the truth was known. That Tony Blair was one half baked doosey wasn't he ?. Along with the other two white knights Bush and Howard, they were going to bash the shit out of Sadam Hussien on the pretext of WMD.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The story of the ladyboy puking into a bin container reminded me of this other story. A monger visiting Pattaya obtains a "midnight permission" to go to town (and visit ladyboys bars) then comes back home. He's so drunk that he pukes his guts on his shirt, jacket and throusers and the noise wakes up his wife. 

In order not to lose face, the guy gives his wife the following explanation "you know my old mate XXX, he brought me that bar with all kind of beers and brandies and he got so drunk that he puked onto my shirt and throusers"

"All right, she answers. Take off your clothes, I gonna put this into the washing machine". 

As the guy starts thinking he's not doing too badly, the sweet spouse comes back and asks "hey, your friend, is he a close friend of yours ?"
"No, not really especially now after what he's done to me. Why 'r' ya asking ?"

"He also took a dump in your pants". 

• Haha 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...