The Bangkok Times

mardhi

A new bar has just opened adjacent to Guess in the Rajah Carpark. It has what looks like one LB currently but they will probably lift up in numbers as they see how many guys are going into Guess. Great to at last have another BKK LB venue this side of Sukhumvit and just adds to the choice in Nana. The name of the bar is Sweetheart but you cannot miss it as its just before Guess. Nicely kitted out. It is a mixed GG/LB bar from what I can see.

• Upvote 2

Sunday 8th April

Big Post oP Catfight in Hollywood Nana..it ended up outside and all the posties from the groundfloor bars came out of the woodwork to see the fight. There are a few cliques of posties in Nana as i know one pretty well and she was telling me a few stories.

They aint all friends thats for sure and the ones in Voodoo are all mad or going mad according to her. She tells me that she works in a mixed bar as its easier for her to face the bar every day where as to face a whole bar of posties would send her round the bend as well

Cloud Cuckoo Land it seems

• Upvote 3

Re the Nana posties ........

All the post ops in Voodoo (And I guess the other bars ) are determined to pass themselves off as real girls , I'm guessing that's because nearly all their custom comes from guys who think just that .

As I was going through a post op day I decided to go to Voodoo , I had also decided that I would let my chosen victim know that I knew she was a ladyboy .

A risky strategy perhaps but I feared a lights out "not lick my pussy" type fumble that I'm guessing many guys get .

Despite protesting that everyone was a girl my little cutie called Som (Who actually looked very like a girl ) finally relented on the short walk to The Dawin .

And so I spent a very enjoyable time licking every orifice with the lights on for starters .

Some stunners in Voodoo for those who like post ops but be careful to negotiate as they are used to asking silly prices .

Also the mamasan tried on the pay up front tactic a' la ' Pook Bar ...... but got a "No chance " in return .

• Upvote 4

A new bar has just opened adjacent to Guess in the Rajah Carpark. It has what looks like one LB currently but they will probably lift up in numbers as they see how many guys are going into Guess. Great to at last have another BKK LB venue this side of Sukhumvit and just adds to the choice in Nana. The name of the bar is Sweetheart but you cannot miss it as its just before Guess. Nicely kitted out. It is a mixed GG/LB bar from what I can see.

Does that bar have any connection to the Sweet Heart Bar on Soi 7/1? Perhaps that moved to this new location? they had a mix of GG's/LB's.

post-1488-072605800 1334471171.jpg

post-1488-058766900 1334470861.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guess Bar is doing a BBQ Stocking & Suspenders party this coming Friday 27th April kicking off at 9pm and featuring the newest food, side of Norwegian Salmon - tested last week and its delicious.

Sweet! For some reason thought it was Sunday nt (which I couldn't attend)...

Let's be sure the smoke machine maintenance man doesn't miss his daily rounds... :party0048:

There is a rumour abound that Temptation in Nana has been brought by some Japanese folk. Nothing firm yet but this one keeps coming back into circulation.

There is also talk of another LB bar being opened in BKK over and above all the other existing venues and seemingly not connected with any of the current bars or potential relocations/transfers with Nana Plaza leases being changed.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this on Stickman's weekly column.

"Wow, the crackdown really seems to be working and the number of bothersome street-walking ladyboys loitering on Sukhumvit soi 4 is way down - and they are completely absent from the mouth of the plaza. I wandered along this week to capture some through the lens and there were none to be seen!"