The Bangkok Times

mardhi

Last time I saw her (which was 3 months ago), she looked very healthy and considerably better than the pics above show. As I say, I have known her for 6 years and did not even recognise her - the transformation is that much (or at least was 3 months ago). Maybe FB has a more up to date opinion.

Saw Fern, of Guess fame, working in Temptations last night...

She told me a few weeks ago she was going to work there, after i suggested it to her last year. I have not spoken to her for a few weeks now, so did not know if she had or not. She as changed so much for the better,

Anybody have recent photos of Fern they wish to share?

Here you go. Hard to believe the change in her

post-124-0-13391200-1342870853_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-39933000-1342870860_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-52272200-1342870877_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-13134400-1342870885_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-39543300-1342870993_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Those pics are from a shoot with some randy European-lookin' dude from a couple twotree years ago, me thinks. Her hair is incredibly long and bordering platinum, at the mo (I always dug her the shorter the better).

Another friend of ours most definitely has some recent pics of her... and they're spectacular. Dunno if he wants to share, tho... :biggrin:

Hine in KC3: Hine, ex Famous has informed me she will start working in KC3 Patpong in about 2 weeks or so. So for those who missed her in Famous, now is your chance.

The lovely Hine, ex Famous, Pattaya, is now working in the Platinum center on Petchburi road in Bkk. For anyone who wants to meet her, her mobile is 0848011311

post-106-0-48089100-1343528757_thumb.jpg

Yeah, just spoke with her a week ago -- she was looking for work to stay out of p4p -- good for her.

And good for me! -- Platinum is right by my bachelor pad... :party0048:

Have fun FB, she needs some help so this notice will hit all the other forums in a while, later in the afternoon with you. in Los.

KC3 was gutted on Thursday and is no more ( question mark). A new opening of sorts was held at the new bar on the corner PP2 and over 100 LBs on show including all the part timers ,full timers, students . A good night . Much bigger place but fewerbut bigger sofa seats.. plus some bar stools

The Old KC3 will re open on Oct 1st it seems . IMO should leave it as it is as the new bar will be empty without the pre ops

May as well just have moved lock stock as the new bar is better

Now you have the following ( its been changing around)

K Corner = GGs only

KC new = Pre + Post , no GGs now

KC3 = closed ( may re open)

• Upvote 1

Delectable June is back in Cascades Bar , sans make up and part time due to studying. I prefer them with make up and hope she change mind soon. pot luck if you find her there but she will be in 3 days a week

There are a few Junies out there i know...

Ill post a update pic later as a reminder

New is the prettiest 'in the flesh' . (apart from Tomcat's wife, who is just :flirt2: )

Met her with TC in Guess Bar. Good english, bright as a button, were my first impressions. Second impressions may involve a visit to Cascades followed by a visit to TT's loom!

We are Bangkoks latest addition to the ladyboy scene, we were formally called Cheers Pub, which was primarily a local expat bar with a great music system and large sreen 70" x 50" tv you choose the music from our exstensive computer file, we will be retaining this feature, we are not a GOGO type bar we are a lounge bar with sofas great comfy bar stools well stocked bar most beer prices except for our German imported beer Veltins are 100 baht all day every day Magners cider 220 large bottle most whiskys all Gin Vodkas Jim Beam Jack D etc all 100 baht with mixers and real lemon not lime for that Gin Tonic,so please come and meet our wonderfull staff and experiance a more relaxed venue to chill and thrill your senses,we proberbly have the cleanest toilet outside of your own, we are situated in a small secluded sub soi located by Wall St /Take care beauty salon we are at the middle of this little piece of paradise on the left after the Green Parrot.

Contact details.

Mobile +66843265180

e-mail darkside.bangkok@yahoo.com

oue website is still under costruction

post-136-0-83872600-1344615269_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-89111700-1344615336_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-08402900-1344615354_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-06689400-1344615454_thumb.jpg

Wow, where'd you come across that Duke? Another forum, I suppose. I rarely seem to ever make it past the end of Soi 4, but I shall endeavor to check this place out come October/November ... or again in late December ...