The Bangkok Times

mardhi

We are Bangkoks latest addition to the ladyboy scene, we were formally called Cheers Pub, which was primarily a local expat bar with a great music system and large sreen 70" x 50" tv you choose the music from our exstensive computer file, we will be retaining this feature, we are not a GOGO type bar we are a lounge bar with sofas great comfy bar stools well stocked bar most beer prices except for our German imported beer Veltins are 100 baht all day every day Magners cider 220 large bottle most whiskys all Gin Vodkas Jim Beam Jack D etc all 100 baht with mixers and real lemon not lime for that Gin Tonic,so please come and meet our wonderfull staff and experiance a more relaxed venue to chill and thrill your senses,we proberbly have the cleanest toilet outside of your own, we are situated in a small secluded sub soi located by Wall St /Take care beauty salon we are at the middle of this little piece of paradise on the left after the Green Parrot.

Contact details.

Mobile +66843265180

e-mail darkside.bangkok@yahoo.com

oue website is still under costruction

As usual, the Dukester is a couple of steps ahead of me, but I'm trailing closely!

Looks like a great place, might have to check it out next trip. Thanks for the tip.

This place looks very very interesting. I see it is off Soi 33 but the maps resolution sucks so hard to discern the other markers. Anyone have a better retention of the map? I wanna check this place out the next time I am in Bangkok.

Bloody hell Sam :Hmmmph:

Skytrain (BTS) to Phrom Pong Station (E5) Exit 1 before walking about 200 mtrs to Soi 33

post-136-0-83465300-1344622839_thumb.jpg

Mr. Duke, I know where the fuck Soi 33 is for God's sake!!! I was asking about the other sub soi markers on the map in your earlier post. They're hard to read. Doesn't matter I supposed. I'll find the joint.

Well stop using words like "discern" then, it confuses me :biggrin:

And if your there in November maybe we can go together :love0081:

Did Yumi work in Temptation a while ago? I recognise her face but cannot place where I have seen her.

That sub soi is very discrete though - perhaps too discrete for people to find. Guy I knew owned a bar there in the same location and he did well with the expat crowd but they came for the BBQ food and banter with mates. from what I hear he could never make it pay and he knew many well heeled guys.

The bigger challenge is that Soi 33 has been on a declining spiral for the last 10 years and I doubt it will change anytime soon.

We are Bangkoks latest addition to the ladyboy scene, we were formally called Cheers Pub, which was primarily a local expat bar with a great music system and large sreen 70" x 50" tv you choose the music from our exstensive computer file, we will be retaining this feature, we are not a GOGO type bar we are a lounge bar with sofas great comfy bar stools well stocked bar most beer prices except for our German imported beer Veltins are 100 baht all day every day Magners cider 220 large bottle most whiskys all Gin Vodkas Jim Beam Jack D etc all 100 baht with mixers and real lemon not lime for that Gin Tonic,so please come and meet our wonderfull staff and experiance a more relaxed venue to chill and thrill your senses,we proberbly have the cleanest toilet outside of your own, we are situated in a small secluded sub soi located by Wall St /Take care beauty salon we are at the middle of this little piece of paradise on the left after the Green Parrot.

Contact details.

Mobile +66843265180

e-mail darkside.bangkok@yahoo.com

oue website is still under costruction

There is also a Cheers Pub in the front of the Regency Hotel on Soi 22 opp. Wash. Sq. One LB there that I know of, Oam. Glass
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Good weekend in BKK, boys:

Fri: Party in Guess Bar (love their sausages! :biggrin: ).

Sat: Birfday party of Jane (the better half of Socrates) at Darkside Bar (I'm presuming it's above board to report this, as the proprietor reported it elsewhere). Chris the owner promises free beer for a limited time, as well as raffles! Jane's friends will be coming from all over and we'll have a gay old time. And I just got off the phone with BKKLDBY who claims to have on marinade fifteen kilos of ribs. Now that's some good eatin'!

• Upvote 2

Last night in Cascade was the famous Sai's birfday. A big softy I was with bought her a buncha presents, and she was sat between us. She points to this ginormous spread they're laying out across the room, huge platters piled high as some girls are starting to line up, and says she paid for it for everyone and that I'm welcome to go have some.

As I'm contemplating this I'm distracted for a moment by the shift that's working the podiums. I look back at the table and the entire spread has been razed to the ground. Never in my life have I seen a buffet disappear before my eyes like that. Poor girls who drew the wrong dance shift never had a chance... :party0021:

On a very wet and dark night in Bangkok, a couple of us undertook a recon of the Nana LB gogo's to catch with what has been happening and how things are looking.

We visited 3 bars and the clear winner, infact by a huge margin was Obsession. They must have had double the staff working than Cascade and they were very hot.

In Cascade all the usual self proclaimed 'superstars' were in situ which is pretty rare and shows how quiet the bars get when it rains(although Obsession was packed to the roof with talent). The only take away i could get from that is that if you want to pick up the likes of Sai, Shasha, Pai - your best bet is to go there when its raining as they were all sat twiddling their thumbs last night. Aside from these usual suspects, Cascade was pretty low on staff - probably had in situ about 30 which reflects also the problem when it rains early on - many just elect not to go into work and pay their own barfine. There were none of the ex-Guess bar girls there - not even one.

Temptation had a couple of little cuties and a fair few bigger boned girls but it all looked a bit of a mess - the refurb has not happened and all the seats are torn, which never makes for a really good feeling. Did not make it to casanova this time around and next on the list is a visit to the newly moved KC3 or whatever they are calling it over in Patpong.

she sure looks horny. The colour Red is a turn off for many guys and im one of them so lets hope she dont revert to type. A great Ladyboy is she and i hope shes wearing black again in couple of weeks time as ill surely be tempted again. I had some good fun with her and shes my number one in the bar

Black is the new Red it seems and thumbs up from me

she sure looks horny. The colour Red is a turn off for many guys and im one of them so lets hope she dont revert to type. A great Ladyboy is she and i hope shes wearing black again in couple of weeks time as ill surely be tempted again. I had some good fun with her and shes my number one in the bar

Black is the new Red it seems and thumbs up from me

The same for me brother Tomcat. Ive seen Bee (for real) in both black or white panties and got an instant "stiffy".

Bee is also the No-1 attraction for me at the Guess and I hope she loses the red panties when I arrive in BKK, but as for the black dress and stockings she looks fookin "awesome" :jackoff:

I do apologise for being "picky" chaps :hi: