The Bangkok Times

mardhi

Seems the police crackdown in soi 4 didnt last long. Quite a few LBs back on streetwalking activity last night.

BTW, my party at Guess Bar Saturday, June 2 - a couple of Guess staff having birthdays. Aui (from Udon!) & Ning (cashier). Both of them happy to hear of a party. Both of them pissed off at having to work on their birthday!!

Hope you can make it if you're in town. A good number of BKK residents coming, & visitors very welcome.

Seems the police crackdown in soi 4 didnt last long. Quite a few LBs back on streetwalking activity last night.

BTW, my party at Guess Bar Saturday, June 2 - a couple of Guess staff having birthdays. Aui (from Udon!) & Ning (cashier). Both of them happy to hear of a party. Both of them pissed off at having to work on their birthday!!

Hope you can make it if you're in town. A good number of BKK residents coming, & visitors very welcome.

Just got into town with eldiablo... count me in!

That's great news on the grapevine. Didnt contact him direct, cos I thought he was still exiled in HKT.

I believe my chief scout, Tomcat, will be flying in tomorrow too from UK. In which case he will probably bring with him some cutie he's just discovered in Nana. One I've not spotted but will drool over all evening. Mind you there's some hot talent in Guess these days .... so plenty of opportunities for all of us.

Rin in Bkk: Some of you may remember Rin from Pattaya, well currently she is in Bkk and would like to meet some guy. Her mobile is 0832848218.

So that's what a Rin Job is! 8P

Man, I hope the party at Guess is still cooking at 2am! :party0005:

Two party BBQ nights being planned for this month in Guess Bar. The first is Sat 16th and will feature most, if not all of the girls from Anaconda (bars are closed on the 16th for an election in Pattaya and probably much of the 17th as well). The second is on Friday 29th June.

Plans are still being worked out as to exact themes. The party on the 16th will be a blast as about 50 girls try and squeeze into Guess bar which lets face is a 64 sq m bar. Do the maths but it will be a tight squeeze.......

Two party BBQ nights being planned for this month in Guess Bar. The first is Sat 16th and will feature most, if not all of the girls from Anaconda (bars are closed on the 16th for an election in Pattaya and probably much of the 17th as well). The second is on Friday 29th June.

Plans are still being worked out as to exact themes. The party on the 16th will be a blast as about 50 girls try and squeeze into Guess bar which lets face is a 64 sq m bar. Do the maths but it will be a tight squeeze.......

I reckon baby oil should rectify the situation. :db:

Nana Plaza LB bars: Just read this on Stickman's Weekly.

"Ladyboy lovers can breathe a sigh of relief. The transgendered attractions of Cascade and Casanova (and presumably the 3 other ladyboy bars in the plaza too) are not going anywhere. Many a rumour circulated about the future, or otherwise, of the ladyboy bars in Nana Plaza. The ladyboys are now happily telling all and sundry that their venues are secure in the current format and ladyboy bars will continue to be part of Nana Plaza."

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guess Bar has a Friday 13th party, on funny enough Friday 13th July !!!!

Theme is kinky, black, sexy. The girls will have totally freestyle choice as to what they wear and a New Bacardi Breezer will be unveiled at some ridiculously cheap price as they are sponsoring the party - not bad for a drink company to start sponsoring a LB bar party. I have seen it countless times with GG bars but never a LB bar.

The Full BBQ will be offered so don't bother eating before you get to the bar.

Oh, really? Freestyle on a Friday? Gaining momentum is it...?

[insert Party Mardhi debunking retort here... 8P]...

Nah - only doing it to wind you and BKK-LBY up as your both otherwise engaged with either some cute young geisha girl or being on a plane back from the land of the free :db: :db:

We will push the smoke machine button (for you) and drink a Jagermeister for him as a toast :biggrin:8P

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Fern, of Guess fame, working in Temptations last night...

Fern was looking good when I saw her about 3 months ago in Guess when Ploy and her came over. So good infact, I did not even recognise her. Hopefully she is off the magic mushrooms.

There was a rumour that Temptations was currently closed for refurb, so you have answered that one as well.