Pattaya Ladyboys on Twitter

bumblebee

With some guys planning to return in the coming months, I thought it might be an idea to promote some the local talent that awaits and uses Twitter.  So feel free to add your own, and if any of you Bangkok guys want to start a similar thread then feel free :)

So to kick off, here is Naomi who works freelance in town.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 8/18/2022 at 6:48 AM, outsider said:

Those underboob scars are a turnoff for me. Also, if she lost 5-10 lb, it'd help her out.

I think they average an added pound for every 10 new subscribers they get.  Eventually it will get to the point of diminishing returns.  Then again, I'm sure there's a market for BBW ladyboys.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, soiboy said:

I think they average an added pound for every 10 new subscribers they get.  Eventually it will get to the point of diminishing returns.  Then again, I'm sure there's a market for BBW ladyboys.

It is my observation that even with covid the local populace has added many pounds or kilos to their frames!.. I know it is a world wide trend but look back at photos of lb's in the early 2000's and compare.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quietguy said:

Ah OK. He seemed his usual svelte self when I saw him in February.

ancient history! he's from up north in England so has probably been living on bread and lard sandwiches since then.. but, he is still a fashionable man indeed.

T'was but a couple of weeks back when i went to Emmy's, saw the man in question and also young ChesterH who looked at the great black silk shirt  i was a-wearing and told me how cool i looked in it.. It was of course one of Quinn's too small hand me overs..

Yup, he is still the cool and trendy fellow he always has been.  But, perhaps not quite so svelte anymore.....

• Like 3

18 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

young ChesterH who looked at the great black silk shirt  i was a-wearing and told me how cool i looked in it.. It was of course one of Quinn's too small hand me overs..

Perhaps Quinn is subtly trying to improve your fashion image and deliberately buying too small shirts so that he can give them to you.

Screenshot 2022-08-21 08.43.53.png

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Perhaps Quinn is subtly trying to improve your fashion image and deliberately buying too small shirts so that he can give them to you.

well, i must say that i hope he keeps it up. But please Quinn, not the winklepickers you were wearing the last time i saw you! [i kid you not folks!] i would be scared of stabbing cats if i wore them.

and also that artwork you copied QG, the Bottocelli thing amended by Quinn, in my opinion,is one of the best things Quinn ever did.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

winklepickers

Chelsea boots. The coolest boots you'd ever wear.  Black suede, cuban heel. I remember seeing Willy DeVille wearing a pair like an ace. The guy had so much class.

Not sure I wanna wear em in  Pattaya though. Imagine strolling down soi pothole. Bring your Frye boots next time, QG.

Madcap-England-Outlaw-Suede-Black6.jpg

• Like 1

Aah - Chelsea Boots. Classy ! Bought my first pair in Paris in 1960. I was there for a week with some chums. On our walkabout I spotted a pair of cuban heeled chelsea boots in the window of a small shoemakers/cobblers/cordonnier (!). Had to have them. A size too small but the old guy was determined they would fit sooner or later. He'd shout me in every day and made me a coffee whilst he used a stretching apparatus on the boots. Back in England they caused quite a stir - standing out amongst the usual footwear of clogs.! The last pair of Chelsea Boots I had went to the local charity shop as I was leaving England to live here 12 years ago.

Fashion Alert ! Grunt is on the lookout for a pair of 'Winklepicker Crocs' !

download1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, seven said:

Chelsea boots. The coolest boots you'd ever wear.  Black suede, cuban heel. I remember seeing Willy DeVille wearing a pair like an ace. The guy had so much class.

Not sure I wanna wear em in  Pattaya though. Imagine strolling down soi pothole. Bring your Frye boots next time, QG.

I wear walking sandals in los and UK summer. Chukka boots in winter.

Screenshot 2022-08-22 10.56.35.png

• Like 1