Northern Irishman Murders Soi Buakhao Streetwalker

On Wednesday night, a man from Northern Ireland picked up a lady on Soi Buakhao, had a night of yaba fueled sex, and in the morning murdered her with a pool cue and machete. Her corpse was found in his hong nam.

You can google for the story.  Initial reports have the man being from Iceland.

Just looking at him in the photo's. i think DC and I had a few beers with with him a few years ago in the bar at the corner of buakow and soi 15. Shankill Road man if it is the same guy. He seemed ok, but you don't know people until you know them.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ciobha said:

Just looking at him in the photo's. i think DC and I had a few beers with with him a few years ago in the bar at the corner of buakow and soi 15. Shankill Road man if it is the same guy. He seemed ok, but you don't know people until you know them.

And when you throw meth into the mix.... 

3 hours ago, ciobha said:

One of the strengths of forums over the years has been that we can filter out guys who we choose to meet to varying degrees by their online personality, and most guys are the same as their forum persona.  I am always slightly on my guard when I happen to strike up a conversation with guys from outside the scene while in Pattaya.  Like you say Ciobha, you just don’t know who they really are or what their game is.

• Like 1