Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Had a few good nights in Guess recently and was planning on taking newbie Ploy , she having groomed me for sex through much of a Saturday evening , but on the Sunday i detoured to PSkool Bar as TT Chang had seen an good friend of mine who i had ignored at Xmas...and told her i was in town. So i poppled in took her and another Ladyboy on a Tour De La Bars instead and had a fanastic evening and fell in love again.

So many LBs , so little time as one venerable monger once quipped.

anway back to our favourite BKK Bar..

I will be back to see Ploy sometime in the near future , i think she really could be exciting in the bedroom , lots of energy and she looks even better in the flesh than her pic here. Well recommended

Man, Bee is on the rise (and not just in my pants) -- her confidence is growing, as the pics evidence, without that silly coy look anymore. And that new Betty Page hairstyle! I'm verklempt...

And don't get me started on that tum-tum... :spiteful:

Holy shit! her stomach looks perfect in that pic above! :clapping:

I was equally struck by these photos when I saw them this morning, but couldn't quite put my finger on why so I left my response aside. Maybe it's not just me then... there's something about these 4 pics that really speak to me. Could be the compressed setting, the natural light, or just... the au natural look of the girls. But it's really unique among the annals (hehehe - he said "annals") of Guess Bar staff pics.

I love the shots of Bee (or is it Ant?) in the front center, looking like she's trying to hide behind the seat rest, peeking coyly over the top, then rearing up for a truly gorgeous glamour pic.

I'm assuming that was Moo in the front seat taking the pictures.

Somehow this just speaks to me.

I was equally struck by these photos when I saw them this morning, but couldn't quite put my finger on why so I left my response aside. Maybe it's not just me then... there's something about these 4 pics that really speak to me. Could be the compressed setting, the natural light, or just... the au natural look of the girls. But it's really unique among the annals (hehehe - he said "annals") of Guess Bar staff pics.

I love the shots of Bee (or is it Ant?) in the front center, looking like she's trying to hide behind the seat rest, peeking coyly over the top, then rearing up for a truly gorgeous glamour pic.

I'm assuming that was Moo in the front seat taking the pictures.

Somehow this just speaks to me.

Great pics. Hope to see them tonight. Is it formal wear or stubbies and thongs?

Damm , Bee stung me as well, we really must somehow be Twins DT :lol:

The standout for me at least is FERN (who I had previously called Cream by mistake) - sat in the back row and extreme left - she turned up with no makeup and looked stunning - I can only assume as this 'made up' shot shows - she does not use too much makeup. Bee, I have seen many times turning up for the daytime team without make up so this was not a big surprise to me - she is also one who hardly needs to do anything.

post-495-001315700 1334749978.jpg

From a "personal" point of view Wednesday would be my favourite day to go into the Guess Bar :rolleyes: , any Guesses why? :spiteful:

I'm thinking it's Uni outfits? Judging by the pics, Duke! One of my fav uniforms as well.

:crazysmile:

What a great night last evenings BBQ turned out to be. Excellent turnout of guests and girls made for a busy night all through from 9pm to about 5am when things closed up for the night. If I am not mistaken in a drunken state - the cashier mentioned the bar had broken its own record for the numbers of girls being barfined as well last night. The 400b barfine promotion certainly worked, but perhaps not to the advantage of the bar - every and I mean every Service & PR girl (7 last night working) got barfined out which meant the remaining hostesses had to muck in and serve drinks as well as dance around the bar.

One girl in particular was getting lots of attention from the bar regulars and that was Amy who had come up from Bar Anaconda as she needed to do something with a document in BKK and stopped of for the party. Luckily she knew many of the GB girls from the Songkran parties down in Pattaya and fitted in really well. This is deffo, one to keep any eye on - she is much prettier in the flesh than the pics portray and very short.

Note: By the (late) time these pics were taken - the stockings seemed to have been jetisoned/torn or otherwise missing but they were all being worn for most of the night.

Here is Amy from Anaconda Bar

post-495-073669900 1335613639.jpg

post-495-057583000 1335613655.jpg

post-495-008889300 1335613667.jpg

post-495-071517100 1335613674.jpg

Some more updated pics of the girls taken over the last few days. I must say Moo who takes most of the pics is really getting good at doing this. However shock horror as she was sat outside examining Sammi's new tits (done that day), she was overheard to say she wanted the same :mad0261: :mad0261:

Anyhow today is Wednesday and 10 additional Uni uniform sets were purchased yesterday for the new staff so lets see if Moo can excel and try to squeeze more than 12 girls into one shot.

post-495-098178600 1335951942.jpg

post-495-061497700 1335951957.jpg

post-495-021868800 1335951969.jpg

post-495-042581600 1335952000.jpg

post-495-044757400 1335952009.jpg

post-495-001350300 1335952026.jpg

post-495-000147500 1335952069.jpg