Hooters Pattaya

Pdoggg

The public party is at 8PM.

There is a private party from 5:30 PM to 8:00 which promises an open bar and a bull ride. Not sure if this is a mechanical bull or the girls ride you.  You need to RSVP:

RSVP:
Mobile: Raymond 092-664-8256
Email: raymond@hooterspattaya.com

Its not the place for me , way too muck hipe over big tits for me.

Yes I was told food was much more expensive at hooters , I like to eat Thai food when in Thailand I can

have a steak or burger and chips any day at home . Its a bit like eating at Macdonalds with out the beer but

I suppose some like the ambiance of the place. 

• Upvote 1

There is a menu online but doesn't include the price.

http://www.hooterspattaya.com/menu.php

On my very first trip to Pattaya in January 2006 my stomach got really messed up. I was desperate for some solid comfort food. I went to the Hard Rock Cafe because they had big burgers that were made of imported USA beef. It was a great burger and fries but that plus a Sprite cost 495 baht. And that was 10 years ago. Hooters will probably be much the same.  

I just went by there at about 12:30 pm. The basic build your own burger was 410B and with cheese 500B. The menu says all burgers come with curly fries. In the US the fries are always extra (or were when I was in a Hooters years ago) which made the place more expensive than others. I just did a quick glance of the menu and I didn't see anything that said whether the beef was imported or not. The lunch crowd consisted of two customers and the music was way too loud. 

• Upvote 2

Does the burger come with a blowjob?      :db:

To put things in perspective at Steak & Company on Soi Legkee which many guys say is the best steakhouse in Pattaya, Hamburgers are 325 baht and Cheeseburgers are 345 baht,  Chips are included in this price.

I prefer Steak & Company to Beefeater and Patrick's Belgium mainly because of the comfortable seating and atmosphere.

http://www.steakcopattaya.com/The-menu/5527

FWIW Lone Star has a burger special on Thursdays where any style burger (200 grams) is 269B. You get two side dishes. I usually get fries plus mac and cheese. It is Australian beef. Probably the only American style meal I ever go out for when in Pattaya. But one should never go to Lone star on their rib special nights unless you order ribs. As it takes a loooooong time to get anything else as they are swamped with rib orders.

http://lonestarpattaya.com/index.html

http://lonestarpattaya.com/menu.html

• Upvote 3

I think I will stick to Thai food when in Thailand I eat steak most nights here in AUS so a change is good and 

I never go to the food chains here so would never go to one in Thailand. 

Well since this thread is mutating as most everyone here thinks Hooters in Thailand is a bad idea. My trips to Pattaya are really too long to be considered a vacation but I still let myself have one meal a day where I don't try and control calories/saturated fat/whatever. Since I pretty much live on things like low fat turkey at home when I am in Pattaya I eat a lot of farang food that I don't eat when I am home. Most nights it's my favorite, Italian. I very seldom have Italian, burgers or steaks at home so it's a treat for me.

After 10 years I still don't know jack about Thai food. Fried rice/noodles and maybe some chicken is about as Thai as I get. I can't eat the hot stuff and I really don't know what Thai food to order that I can eat. I usually never keep a LB/GG around for more than a one night LT and I never take them to dinner. So never really got any training from them. Sad state of affairs I guess and it would most likely save me a lot of money. But It's pizza tonight. :biggrin:

If this needs to become a new thread go for it.

• Upvote 1

Did a double check as the 35,000 I heard mentioned was word of mouth from an inlaw. That amount is indeed also given on their recruitment page I just noticed.....

Perhaps that is 35,000 per year? I guess we'll find out soon enough from those who get to know the waitresses.

I walked by Hooters around 1:30 PM and they had quite a few suckers customers. As noted in the post above the charity bike wash is today and about half of the customer seemed to be sporting leather/colors. The guy doing MC duties suggested it would be a great place to watch the bed race tomorrow at the "biggest Hooters outside North America".  

• 4 weeks later...

Pricewise, Hooters obviously does not compare favorable with the Pattaya Beer Garden.

But for those who are curious and just want to see the place you can order a small Singha Draft fro 100 baht.

If you're an urban cowboy, It's also free to ride the mechanical bull.     :behind:

If you stay on for 30 seconds you win a free beer.    :drinks: