Hooters Pattaya

Pdoggg

Sorry for the late chime but a Hooters in Pattaya....

That is bizarre................

I visited a Hooters once years back in Honolulu............ A couple friends were taking me to the airport and we had a few extra minutes so we stopped at Hooters for a goodbye beer or two..........

There were much better tits on the beach...........

In Pattaya what is the point.......

To get overpriced beer and food from a pretty girl in a tank top when you can go to a bar and chew on a pretty girl with no top....

I vote for no top.........

• Like 1

Pricewise, Hooters obviously does not compare favorable with the Pattaya Beer Garden.

I will probably never go to Hooters in Pattaya but I will likely also never order a burger at PBG. The strange spicy taste of most burger meat in Thailand to me is disgusting. At best it makes me burp all night. At worst it made an older gentleman I know toss his cookies. I don't know about the meat at PBG but I mostly don't trust I will get a burger I like from most places. So I have mostly quit trying.

I usually go to Lone Star on Thursday (choose any burger + two sides = 279B). But any place I know that has good burgers is expensive. Pattaya has pretty much cured me of my cheeseburger addiction which is probably a good thing.

In BKK you can get a decent burger at the American place The Tavern on Soi 4. It doesn't totally empty your wallet . Along with that get what will be a big order of home cut fries and I'm all good.  :biggrin:   

• Upvote 1

The Hooters in soi 4 Nana yesterday was nealy empty compared to Hillary 4 bar I think even though the bar is much much bigger than the old golden bar ,I have seen heaps more customers when it was the golden bar . I think the thrill of a new bar in bkk in over,a big wast of money for the owners of Hooters unless they need to clean some money( but I didn't say that 555 )

• Upvote 1

I will probably never go to Hooters in Pattaya but I will likely also never order a burger at PBG. The strange spicy taste of most burger meat in Thailand to me is disgusting. At best it makes me burp all night. At worst it made an older gentleman I know toss his cookies. I don't know about the meat at PBG but I mostly don't trust I will get a burger I like from most places. So I have mostly quit trying.

I usually go to Lone Star on Thursday (choose any burger + two sides = 279B). But any place I know that has good burgers is expensive. Pattaya has pretty much cured me of my cheeseburger addiction which is probably a good thing.

In BKK you can get a decent burger at the American place The Tavern on Soi 4. It doesn't totally empty your wallet . Along with that get what will be a big order of home cut fries and I'm all good.  :biggrin:   

Been to The Tavern a couple of times, usually in the morning.  PD I was with that friend of ours from Jersey, usually to watch Yank football.  They do a nice little breakfast sandwich.  It quite reasonable for that part of town and they do free refills on coffee!!!

Been to The Tavern a couple of times, usually in the morning.  PD I was with that friend of ours from Jersey, usually to watch Yank football.  They do a nice little breakfast sandwich.  It quite reasonable for that part of town and they do free refills on coffee!!!

I don't stay long in BKK usually but it's not unusual that I eat breakfast and supper at The Tavern when I am in town. If I liked chili dogs guess I could eat there all three meals.  :biggrin:

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...