What do you do on your first night in town

stoolpusher

For me I get to the hotel about 8.30 at night so its a quick shower and then I like to do a bit of recon 

around the place like NEP and then  Chaos 9 and then over to CIB just to see if any favs are still working,

They do seem to move around a bit.

I like to try and line something up for the next night but I do like to Tom cat so sometimes I will find a cutie

for my first night.

Some times I have chatted to a cutie on TF or Line ID before I get to town just for a starter.

How about you guys. :hi:

• Upvote 2

Land in Bkk late morning,take first Bell bus to Patts, unpack and relax a bit, grab a khao man gai at my favourite spot, then a few beers at New Plaza as bar owner is happy for me to be DJ (play music vids) as long as I'm buying beer, then I always end up on soi 6 and 6/1 of course, thats when it feels like I am truly back

I either arrive around noon or midnight depending on which airline I use.

If it's noon I unpack, go out and get supplies (water, shampoo, toothpaste, etc). Then it basically becomes a normal BKK/Pattaya evening as I'm all prepared. 

If I arrive at midnight I pretty much get out on the streets ASAP. Especially if stopping in BKK where I try and get out before the bars close. I sometimes change into cargo shorts and short socks on the plane. My midnight arrivals often end in all night drinking that results in taking someone to my room well after daylight. And then fighting jet lag for a couple of days.  

When I arrived early in the day I'd try to have a few hours sleep but my mind was so buzzed it usually proved difficult. Then I'd nip out to Family to get stuff to stock up the fridge. Next I'd float down Buakhao taking it all in and get a hair cut, followed by a lamb curry in the Tikka place opposite Soi Honey while contemplating the months of fun to come. It was that wonderful first day back routine that heralded the start of a new adventure.

What I should do -  After being totally worn out from a long flight , get unpacked and get a shower then go to the 7/11 buy some provisions then get to bed and hopefully wake up well slept and refreshed next morning looking forward to my holiday 

What I always end up doing - After a quick shower straight out the door , meet up with some friends and greet them with hearty salutations , do a tour of the lady boy bars of Pattaya , end up in Marine and then wake up next morning with a start not knowing where I am for a few seconds ..... then roll back the sheets with some trepidation to see who's head that is on my pillow .

• Upvote 2

As i put my foot in Thailand i just feel better...despite the pollution i even breath better

when i used to have a "special" relationship in Bkk she was waiting for me at the airport. Straight away to her place ...Very nice to eat Thai food with her late at night.

On my last trip, after the end of the "special" relationship...i landed in Phuket at 10...at 11 p.m. was at the hotel...at midnight already in bed with a lb.

Now..i still have to decide what is better...being an idiot with a lb girlfriend...or having a lot of fun with a lot of different lbs...Both things have + and -

It is nice to walk in the streets enjoying the freedom......

It is nice to have a special one.....

But it is even better being in Thailand again...no matter what

• Upvote 2

Here's what I did my first day in Patts this trip:

10:00 AM  -  Haircut and shave (face and back)

11:00 AM  -  Professional oil massage

12:30 PM  -  Back to loom for shower and nap

3:00 PM    -  Soi 6 (SoWhat Bar) for a beer and quick blowjob

4:30 PM    -  Shopping at BigC to stock up on supplies and food

6:00 PM    -  Back to loom for tv, nap, and Internet surfing

8:30 PM    -  Dinner with two estimable board-members at a fine Italian eatery off of Soi Buakhao

10:00 PM  -  Drinks and conversation with same two estimable board-members at Sensations

Midnight   -  Short-time with a Sensations lovely

1:30 AM   -  Back to loom for shower and sleep

• Upvote 2

Here's what I did my first day in Patts this trip:

10:00 AM  -  Haircut and shave (face and back)

11:00 AM  -  Professional oil massage

12:30 PM  -  Back to loom for shower and nap

3:00 PM    -  Soi 6 (SoWhat Bar) for a beer and quick blowjob

4:30 PM    -  Shopping at BigC to stock up on supplies and food

6:00 PM    -  Back to loom for tv, nap, and Internet surfing

8:30 PM    -  Dinner with two estimable board-members at a fine Italian eatery off of Soi Buakhao

10:00 PM  -  Drinks and conversation with same two estimable board-members at Sensations

Midnight   -  Short-time with a Sensations lovely

1:30 AM   -  Back to loom for shower and sleep

Thats disgusting Syl.....no shower between 6-8-30pm after a BJ at 3pm and a S/T at midnight ?   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

I will admit I had to look up what estimable means, dohhh. :blink:

So on that, I thought you went out with DC and myself that night? I can think of many words which would accurately describe us, estimable certainly is not one of them. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

So on that, I thought you went out with DC and myself that night? I can think of many words which would accurately describe us, estimable certainly is not one of them. :biggrin:

You speak for yourself  :rolleye0012:

On the rare occasion a compliment flutters my way I lean in and snatch it before it flies away   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

You speak for yourself  :rolleye0012:

On the rare occasion a compliment flutters my way I lean in and snatch it before it flies away   :biggrin:

You two are certainly estimable chaps, among other things . . .  :rolleye0012:

• 2 months later...

it's a good topic. I often wonder about this as, because i'm older or on the fringe of ladyboymania, mostly I get into where I stay at 1am, get some thing to eat at a streetfood place, get a bottle of water or some such and head home to sleep and await the morning to see how severe the jet lag will be. NOW...THIS year I headed straight to Nana to have a drink or two and soak it up.  I'm convinced that soon it'll be mostly gawkers. Families even. Couples taking selfies with ladyboys outside Cascade. I saw groups of guys, as many as 8 leaving Nana with not a girl in tow. But it's still fun to take in after you've got off the plane from Dullsville.

• Upvote 1