Baby Boom v Stringfellows: Let's agogo!

Stroker

Baby Boom v Stringfellows  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which LB agogo do you prefer and why?

• Baby Boom
    • Stringfellows

I also prefer Baby Boom.

One thing I've often thought about is if BB and Strings had the exact same owner, exact same prices, and exact same ladyboys which would I prefer?

You are closer to the ladyboys on stage in Strings but the physical layout of BB is more conducive to hanging out with your mates as in Strings there is no place to stand for long periods of time.

Josh plays music that I like such as upbeat oldies and Suzie Shave Your Pubic Hair.

In Strings the sour faced waitress who I think is a GG sets a bad vibe for the place and I try to avoid interaction with her. She's been there for years.

Strings has/had pretty good happy hour prices before 8 or 9 though and of course you can get some hands on action.

But I vote for Baby Boom.

That's an easy choice.  Stringfellows is conveniently located on prime real estate.  Baby Boom is on a a dark, nameless soi. The staff at Baby Boom allegedly vandalized a customers bike on that dark, nameless soi because he questioned being overcharged. That would never happen at Stringfellows.  The owner is a top shelf gentleman, operates an honest shop and is concerned with the greater good of the ladyboy community beyond his bar's profits.  Stringfellows is  the premier ladyboy agogo in Pattaya and is worthy of your support.

That's an easy choice.  Stringfellows is conveniently located on prime real estate.  Baby Boom is on a a dark, nameless soi. The staff at Baby Boom allegedly vandalized a customers bike on that dark, nameless soi because he questioned being overcharged. That would never happen at Stringfellows.  The owner is a top shelf gentleman, operates an honest shop and is concerned with the greater good of the ladyboy community beyond his bar's profits.  Stringfellows is  the premier ladyboy agogo in Pattaya and is worthy of your support.

In other words chaps, Mardhi Patron is saying, Stringfellows is involved in the volleyball competition this year, so you should spend your money here rather than a bar of YOUR choice.

Sounds like we could have a Pool Party v VB competition thread. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1