Ladyboy action in the Philippines

SiamSam

I've been to Angeles City 6 times or so in the last 2 years, but have never yet bedded an LB there. I've seen lots at night though, loitering on 'Fields Avenue' and the top of 'Blow Row'.

They mooch around in small groups in the shadows, calling out to passing punters

The ones I've seen have been a bit rough looking mostly, just lads with a bit of slap on their faces wearing dresses. They must be freelancing and I'd guess would be available for 1000 pesos or less, maybe 500.

Last month while I was there I saw that the 'Edelweiss' bar has a rather cute FB working on the door. She'll be available for an early release, same as the dancers, which should cost 1300 - 1500 for the lot.

• Upvote 3

Both angel city and cebu have plenty of ladyboys...but again maybe you will

meet the lb you like in one of the 2 and you find out that this is the place.

Never been to angel city,but i have been in cebu and if i had to go to phill.

i will still go to cebu.PLENTY OF BEAUTIFULL LBS over there...i think you will love it.

Rxharm,maybe you are right about the place the photo was taken,but one thing for sure is that the lb is a phillipino from cebu,one thing that i am not good

is to remember the place i took the photos,all my photos are mixed up.

I only know their nationality,but not names for all of them.

'Blow Row' is the nickname for A.Santos street (if I remember correctly).

It has a number of very small bars (with backrooms) open 24/7 that are short-time places. They are staffed by young ladies who offer a BJ or full sex for the princely sum of 700 Pesos (about 10 Quid). You can take them to your hotel, or do it on the premises. Be warned, the rooms are very rough, and make the Soi 6 rooms look 5-star in comparison

Bars I've been to there and can recommend are 'Honky Tonk', 'Black Pearl' and the aptly named 'Gobbles'.

I don't think any of these bars have LBs.

However, there are always small groups of LBs at the top of the street at night, just standing about on the lookout for punters.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Angeles is the rough, very rough, equivalent of Pattaya for the PI, much, much smaller, probably a bit similiar to the way Patts looked in the 1970s. I was there once & wasn't too impressed, never returned, would rather go to real places ( but I return to Patts pretty regularly). I also was strictly with ggs that time, Santos Ave was so dark & run down with disembodied femme voices coming out of dark doorways then that I couldn't be bothered with the hassle & lack of choice.

There are plenty of PI tgs/femboys on all sorts of hook up sites, not to mention FB, so you can pretty easily set up meetings with p4p, or non p4p if you are looking for a ltr. There are hundreds of tg girls from Cebu & the Manila area on the www looking for we$tern guys. Find the right one & head out to Boracay or Bohol for a few days.

As has been mentioned before the malls are prime spots for meeting girls as well. If all you are experienced with are Thai girls you could be in for a treat since most of the girls speak english well & the filipinos are very friendly & fun loving, an evening of karaoke can be quite fun after a few drinks.

The main drawbacks for me are the lack of "hangouts" besides discos for meeting & drinking, (altho there are bars that expats frequent in the larger population centers.... a lot of the expats are married tho if they have been there for a while), the food can be good but a lot of it isn't, you should find out where the better choices are to go, and the widespread poverty & litter are a constant reminder of a broken society.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

In the fillipines the place to be for some fine ladyboy action is Cebu and in particular Mango Square , there you will find the Ladyboy and Femboy WolfPacks , the best time for you to be there will be weekends on friday and saterday night , then the place will be fullhouse.

And in the day time you will find them at the shopping malls , i have been going for 15 years to the fillipines and have lived all over the place for 5 years , my current ladyboy girlfriend Jana come from Cebu and we have been togehter now for a year and a half and she is a darling angel , a real ladyboy mix with chinees , fillipino blood....

I am new at this form but a Advance Member at the other forum posting mainly in the fillipino section , so i will do my best to give all you guy`s that are interested to visit the fillipines the best info as possible and also i will add some fine TR as soon as i have hit the deck there next year , so you guy`s can almost taste the sweet nectars of these through my TR.

I dont know if there are also any fillipino femboy`s lovers here online which you have in dozens living in the fillipines , i love these early stage girls when they are in there full blow to become a ladyboy....

I like to have them young and fresh between 18 and 25 years old...

On experience and ready to tray anything new and eager to get there ass cherry popped , i just love the sound that they make when you brake there virgina and officialy make them a sex girl.

My next posting will be ( My Femboy Gallary - 5 Years In The Making )that i have collected over the past 5 years to date from the many femboy`s that i have fucked , nowday`s i stick mostly to the ladyboy`s , but some time i get a offer to fuck one of my girlfriends femboy friends for here to get some fast cash , Jana get very much horny and turn on when she see me fuck her friends and jerks off while watching and love to get fuck aftherwards , to complete the climax......

I am one of the few lucky once that have a fillipino girlfriend that is not jalouse and dont mind sharing me with other ladyboy`s because she like to watch , i am blessed (Life Is Good - LG )....

Greetz , Stealth ( AkA - Pino_Tiger )

• Upvote 4

My next posting will be ( My Femboy Gallary - 5 Years In The Making )that i have collected over the past 5 years to date from the many femboy`s that i have fucked

I'm getting a woody just thinking about it! B)

Welcone aboard Stealth! :drinks:

I'm quite pleased with the way the Thailand and Cambodia sections of the forum are evolving but the PI area is not very active. So perhaps you can energize it! Thanks for posting! :D

• 3 weeks later...

You are correct Stealth insofar as many of the PI LBs haven't had their cherry popped as they have to rely on the local pinoy boys for sex (often paying them for the 'privilege'....) So when a foreign guy comes along..well..

My advice to anyone planning a trip ti PI is to cruise dragoncastle for prey or go to imlive (mostly manila based) and use the free chat and get some numbers... :acute:

You are correct Stealth insofar as many of the PI LBs haven't had their cherry popped as they have to rely on the local pinoy boys for sex (often paying them for the 'privilege'....) So when a foreign guy comes along..well..

My advice to anyone planning a trip to PI is to cruise dragoncastle.net for prey or go to imlive (mostly manila based) and use the free chat and get some numbers... :acute: As Stealth says, they are all very up for it..and will even bring along a friend. They are not as shy as their Thai sisters when it comes to 3-somes...

• 1 month later...

In the fillipines the place to be for some fine ladyboy action is Cebu and in particular Mango Square , there you will find the Ladyboy and Femboy WolfPacks , the best time for you to be there will be weekends on friday and saterday night , then the place will be fullhouse.

And in the day time you will find them at the shopping malls , i have been going for 15 years to the fillipines and have lived all over the place for 5 years , my current ladyboy girlfriend Jana come from Cebu and we have been togehter now for a year and a half and she is a darling angel , a real ladyboy mix with chinees , fillipino blood....

Greetz , Stealth ( AkA - Pino_Tiger )

I agree, Mango Square is a great place to meet and socialize with transpinays. I know Jana pretty well, a friend of an ex. Nice girl!

Cheers,

TC

• Upvote 1

My advice to anyone planning a trip to PI is to cruise dragoncastle.net for prey or go to imlive (mostly manila based) and use the free chat and get some numbers... :acute: As Stealth says, they are all very up for it..and will even bring along a friend. They are not as shy as their Thai sisters when it comes to 3-somes...

My advice for anyone interested in meeting Transpinays is www.tagged.com. Gizmo turned me on to it a couple years ago, and it's loaded, frigging loaded, with PI ladyboys, or as some of the more progressive ones prefer now to be called, Transpinays. :)

What lefty said :clapping:

There's also a few on pinalove.com

Just keep your antennae up for the usual scams, but there are a number of non p4p too if that's what you want. The whole speaking english thing is a quantum change from the Thai ladyboy experience, even if sometimes we seem to have a different meaning for the same english words!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

My advice for anyone interested in meeting Transpinays is www.tagged.com. Gizmo turned me on to it a couple years ago, and it's loaded, frigging loaded, with PI ladyboys, or as some of the more progressive ones prefer now to be called, Transpinays. :)

Can you guide a technophobe through finding LBs on tagged? I've looked at groups (500+ for dating and single) and I have tried searching on individual members (search categories: female (no lb category), City and then gay) but it has not been very productive. Do you have an easier way of pulling up the lbs in any particular area?

All help gratefully received.

Can you guide a technophobe through finding LBs on tagged? I've looked at groups (500+ for dating and single) and I have tried searching on individual members (search categories: female (no lb category), City and then gay) but it has not been very productive. Do you have an easier way of pulling up the lbs in any particular area?

s

Hey Rickshaw...I don't know about tagged, but www.ladyboykisses.com has 1000's of ladyboy listings broken out by city/province in the Philippines. Unfortunately, you have to pay ($30 for a month/you can register for free to browse the listings), but the site is definitely worth the investment. If you post your dates and city of arrival with a couple of pictures and what you are looking for, you will have countless ladyboys messenging you to get together and meet face to face...the problem will be deciding which ones to make time for!!!

Also, a great resource is Raz in Cebu. She runs the website wwww.cebuladyboy.com. She will line up three or four hot ladyboys for you to do Karaoke or dancing in Mango square. This is a great way to break the ice and gain intro into the Cebu ladyboy world....and it is a complete world....

Enjoy and good luck.

Randi

• Upvote 1

Also many on https://www.gayromeo.com/ mostly a gay site but some gems if you do a good search.