Ladyboy action in the Philippines

SiamSam

Only had experience of one in Angeles, picked up on Santos St (blow row.) No tits but she was very enthusiastic and into it. Really good time and an absolute torrent of cum out of her, I don't know that they see that much action. We had agreed on 500P and I gave her 600P. No scams, perfectly reliable.

There are quite a few hanging around Santos but if you want really feminine good looking ones I'd have to rank Thailand (and indeed, Cambodia and Laos) higher. I'm completely bi so not so much of an issue for me.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest JustSumGai

and that's it? Nothing in over a year? odd, cuz I know more guys have been hitting Phils lately. Keepin the good stuff for themselves I guess 8P

@JustSameGai

Hahahaha it`s very quite indeed around the trip report and pictures , hope i can boost some energy in the systeem and get the folks posting again when i get back with my load of pic`s and up to date info.....

@Siamsam

Yes , those where some cutty from Cebu , did not see them for a while , hope they are all oke , lost track of two of them......

@Sustra

Thankx for the update , some fine class girls there with a cute boobs....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On facebook there is a group    Ladyboy to Italy     .   Many members of this group are LB from  Ph.  Why is Italy so popular among ladyboys in Ph now ?    Is it more easy for them to get a visa to Italy compared to the others European shengen states ?

@Tomcat72M

The best date site to meet ladyboy`s are DIA and Ladyboy Kissess.....

http://www.dateinasia.com/

http://www.ladyboykisses.com/

@Sustra

Very nice girl , any more info ???

Where is she located , thankx for posting.....

Greetz , Stealth

thanks. I was in pinalove. I found it really good. I tried lb kisses but i won't pay the fees lol.

@Kolokoi

Yes , in general most europe country are what more flexible when it come to shemale and it`s more easy for them to get in and that is why these girls hunt more for a bf from europe then any other country......

Italy is indeed one of there favourite place , italy guy`s love shemale and the money flow is also very very good......

And once there it`s easy for them to cross over to other europe country`s.

Greetz , Stealth