Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Thanks bumblebee! I'll be in Jomtien for 4 weeks in November, and again for 8 weeks next January-March. So might bump into some of you guys in the lb bars or rompho.

Hmm, I will be in Jomtien for 4 nights in November, any chance of you letting me having Alice for a night please mate? :winking0023:

I have known her since February and was hoping to do a turn with her next time :biggrin:

2 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

I tell you what the manager, Makky, looks quite tasty.  I know its a stupid question but, as manager, is she willing to go a round with a punter??

It's Emmy that is the boss Arch,   Makky is freely available mate :good:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Makky4u

On 14/09/2017 at 1:05 PM, ArchieBunker said:

OK i stand corrected!  But you know Emmy doesnt look half bad either!  choices, choices!!  Might make my way down Pattayaway next month and a visit to Jomtien might be in order.  

Boss Emmy says she isn't available. At the bar anyway. But she has put an ad in the Classified section on here. A bit pricey though for Jomtien. More like bkk rates.

On 14/09/2017 at 0:38 PM, duke007 said:

Hmm, I will be in Jomtien for 4 nights in November, any chance of you letting me having Alice for a night please mate? :winking0023:

I have known her since February and was hoping to do a turn with her next time :biggrin:

No problem. I'll just have to make do with New, no great hardship! :biggrin: 

• 1 month later...

Well I've been in Jomtien for a week now. All the bars gg and lb are very quiet. Spoke to Som in Roadhouse and she say low season has been really bad. A few of the bars around Rompho  are closed. Maybe they will open in December. There were 6 or 7 lbs in Roadhouse, all nice looking,  and just one table of 5 (Japanese?) tourists who didn't seem to be interested in the lbs. 

Som was looking good. She has lost some weight since I saw her in February. She isn't Boss now, the Thai lady owner is behind the bar and Som is now a freelancer. I guess there's some overheads reductions going on. It's Som's birthday on 16 November and I said I would be there 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2017 at 6:45 AM, Quietguy said:

Well I've been in Jomtien for a week now. All the bars gg and lb are very quiet. Spoke to Som in Roadhouse and she say low season has been really bad. A few of the bars around Rompho  are closed. Maybe they will open in December. There were 6 or 7 lbs in Roadhouse, all nice looking,  and just one table of 5 (Japanese?) tourists who didn't seem to be interested in the lbs. 

Som was looking good. She has lost some weight since I saw her in February. She isn't Boss now, the Thai lady owner is behind the bar and Som is now a freelancer. I guess there's some overheads reductions going on. It's Som's birthday on 16 November and I said I would be there 

Hi Quietguy, first time on this forum, would you know Kelly at Roadhouse Sally's she's been there for awhile bigger ass then most talked with her on thaifriendly!!! might do a few days early April in Jomtien wondering if she's in the take your chances with category??? Never stayed in Jomtien might be a little different with things shutting down at 2am instead of just getting going!!!

• Like 1

On 07/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, buck011 said:

New looks great.Anybody here been with her?how about cock size,can she cum?

I can't speak personally as I haven't met her yet. There are two differing reports on LBP, one saying she was disappointing, the other that she was good. Both could be right, I suppose it is how she is when you meet her.

New is a freelancer, and she is not at Katty Bar all the time. She studies in Bangkok. She is in Jomtien at the moment, over the Xmas/New Year holidays. If you do want to meet her ask Emmy who will phone her to get her to bar.

• Like 2

On 21/12/2017 at 9:33 PM, outlander5 said:

Hi Quietguy, first time on this forum, would you know Kelly at Roadhouse Sally's she's been there for awhile bigger ass then most talked with her on thaifriendly!!! might do a few days early April in Jomtien wondering if she's in the take your chances with category??? Never stayed in Jomtien might be a little different with things shutting down at 2am instead of just getting going!!!

Hi @outlander5I have met Kelly in the past at Roadhouse Bar. If she is there she is usually behind the bar. She hasn't been there everytime I've been in, so it might be best to check with her on TF that she will be there when you are going to be at Roadhouse.

If you just want to take a chance and she isn't there I expect Som, one of the other lbs, or the owner can phone her to get her there.

The bars closing by 2am suits me as an older guy I can't stay up late these days, and music blaring from bars until the early hours means I can sleep.

• Like 2

Things are looking up in Jomtien with another two lb bars opening recently. One is Take A Seat bar in Thappraya Road, next to Simple Simon's Fish and Chip restaurant. There are usually 4-5 lbs there, and the owner is an older lb.

Also Ray 2 bar opened in Rompho complex, it's on the right hand side as you go up, opposite the end of the bit where Party Girls Bar is. 

There are usually at least 4 lbs there, they do walk between this bar and the original Ray Bar,  closer to the car park.   

• Like 3