Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

Hi bumblebee, yes I am well thanks, I hope you are too. I'm looking forward to returning to Jomtien in January for 8 weeks this time. Flights and condo already booked.

I still haven't got my visa. I went to Thai Consulate in London last week and it was packed so I gave up. I guess there are a lot of people getting visas to be there over Xmas. I think I will go back after New Year when hopefully queues wont be so long. 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2017 at 9:48 AM, Quietguy said:

Hi @outlander5I have met Kelly in the past at Roadhouse Bar. If she is there she is usually behind the bar. She hasn't been there everytime I've been in, so it might be best to check with her on TF that she will be there when you are going to be at Roadhouse.

If you just want to take a chance and she isn't there I expect Som, one of the other lbs, or the owner can phone her to get her there.

The bars closing by 2am suits me as an older guy I can't stay up late these days, and music blaring from bars until the early hours means I can sleep.

Thanks Quietguy!! I'm sure i'll have no problem hooking up with her if i stay in jomtien!! just wondering about her personality, she  seems ok might be a bit needy !! who knows the quieter Jomtien might suit me also!!

• Like 1

yes i'd agree she does have self esteem issues!! also some drunk wacked her over the head last year split her pretty good!! I'm 50 50 on a visit there she does have a nice ass to hit and has lost weight but there might be more baggage then wanted with her running hot & cold in our chats just thought i'd ask its always good to know before hand!!

Sorry to hear Kelly was hurt. I was speaking to a guy in Rompho who said he had seen the Roadhouse lbs come out looking for someone down the soi. Maybe that was to do with the attack on Kelly. Though that sort of thing does happen from time to time.  I remember reading Som was quite badly beaten up by a Russian a couple of years back.

Anyway, if you do decide to see  Kelly I hope all goes well.

• Like 1

Have known Kelly about 4 years. Met her on her 1st week in the bar. Crying and wanting to go home. Dao asked me to buy her a drink and shoot some pool - which I did. Limited English - then. Friend of my LBGF. so never been with her. Kelly is very outgoing, not shy and can be very bubbly. Fond of a drink- and speaks very good English.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/01/2018 at 5:31 AM, outlander5 said:

Thanks Quinn for the info!! She has stopped talking to me again not sure why!! Seems bubbly sometimes and other times off! Not sure what to think at the moment!! 

It might be because she is away getting boobs and will be back at village recuperating from op.

Funny just recently talked to her but no mention of surgery, to be expect i guess! Actually not much for conversation with her mostly one word replies thinking her English is weak! 

Quietguy your on the ground in Jomtien you've been to Kattys a few rounds, she is not working there now but i've talked with Tikky on TF a little more recently who used to work there wondering if know much on her?

Sweet on a few of the hot ones on the staff at Katty's but a few of the others not so much !! can be a dilemma if the wrong one locks on yah! been there before !!!! all in all might do a evening there I'm only in Jomtien 2 nights in early April 

As far as I know Tikky still goes to Katty Bar, usually later in the evening. I haven't really spoken to her but she seems quite bubbly and outgoing. She is older than most of the staff there.

Don't worry about staff locking onto you, they are quite laid back, not pushy. Maybe don't ask for one of them to join you until you've sussed out which you like the look of.

Emmy has told them that it's up to customer which one he wants to drink with or barfine.

• Like 1

Tikky was in Katty Bar last night. She usually gets there between 9-10pm.

If you do go there, you can seat yourself outside the bar and one of the girls will approach you to ask what you want to drink.

Just order for yourself, if you offer to buy her a drink too she will sit with you. But if you don't buy her a drink you will be left alone until you ask for one of them to join you.

Or you can sit at the bar, and chat with Emmy until you decide if you want to buy a girl a drink.

You don't have to drink, if you know you want to barfine one of the girls you can approach her and arrange it without drinking.

Unfortunately all Emmy's rooms are fully booked at the moment (might change by April), so the girls are using a st room across the soi.

I believe it costs 300 Baht. The barfine is 300 Baht (ST) and the fee for the girl is up to what you negotiate, but usually around 1,000 Baht. 

• Like 1

I'll be in Jomtien only 2 nights this trip booked at the Inn Place soi 6 April 3rd& 4th !! Really checking it out  in case i stay for a month or longer next year in the Pats area Jomtien might be perfect!! 

Barfines of 300 & 1000+ for ST/LT is reasonable hate when they jack it up for holidays or peak season!!

I'll be fine there!!  9  times out of 10 I'll chill out and chat a bit with the girls without any problems actually only had a issue once with one ladyboy !! 

I will chat with Tikky before hand anyways see what happens with that ! great thing in Pats there is always options!! If your still around will have a beer !!!!Cheers!!!

LT barfine at Katy Bar is 500 Baht, and usually 2,000 Baht for the girl.

btw I called in Roadhouse last night, and Kelly is back only 9 days after op, but she is still sore. I did mention I had spoken to someone online who had said it's difficult to get reply from her on TF. She said she gets a lot of guys who message her on TF/Line who she doesn't think are serious about actually coming to Thailand and meeting up, they just ask her for cock  pictures so she doesn't reply,  or even open the messages, except occasionally when she feels like replying. Which would explain why you don't hear from her for a month or so. She said if you want to pass on your TF/Line ID to me to give to her she will look out for your messages. Up to you. Might be better to just go to Roadhouse in April.

I won't still be here in April, I go home in March, but enjoy your trip! 

yeah thats what i'll do quietguy  i'll just show up at the bar!! i've been lucky with TF in the past but i could just imagine some of the suggestions they get !!

kelly I've talked with on whatsapp for awhile got her to actually chat a couple times past the one word responses 

i've never paid more than 2000 in patts but by the sounds of it times have changed still i won't complain fun has a price!!

Kelly is actually quite chatty in person. I hadn't spoken to her before but I chatted with her for about an hour. She is quite perceptive and intelligent. She does like to talk as she wants to improve her English. She said when she first came to bar she could only talk to customers using Google Translate on her phone. Her English is quite good now.

On 10/02/2018 at 2:14 PM, outlander5 said:

yeah thats what i'll do quietguy  i'll just show up at the bar!! i've been lucky with TF in the past but i could just imagine some of the suggestions they get !!

kelly I've talked with on whatsapp for awhile got her to actually chat a couple times past the one word responses 

I had a drink with Kelly in Roadhouse last night. I said you might be coming to bar on 2/3 April. She is intrigued to know who you are on TF and said to send her another message to say Hi.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:45 AM, outlander5 said:

yeah much prefer that over having your arm pulled out its socket or telling someone in your face she's not your type!

Tikky seems ok no raised flags anyway!! thanks for the update Quietguy enjoy the rest of your stay!!

flag raised Tikky asked for money on TF !! ugh no !! thats a date killer !!! I only prepay for gas!!