Obituaries

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Quinn said:

Good movie though !

At the time yes, watched it again a few years ago, a bit pretentious. Would you believe I  had a delivery to Sabina when I was working as a delivery in 1988? We boys fought over  who got to go to her place with the package! I was expecting her to open dressed in nothing but the hat.
One of the most beautiful women ever! Holy smoke.

0224956F-9F5D-4279-81A7-272161E5F0CC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

The chief financial officer of troubled Bed Bath & Beyond has been identified as the man who jumped to his death from the iconic new Tribeca skyscraper known as the “Jenga Building,” The Post has learned.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, who was also an executive vice president for the struggling home goods retailer, plunged from the 18th floor of 56 Leonard Street on Friday, police sources said.

The 60-story building is best known for its purposely misaligned apartments stacked atop each other, resembling the popular game “Jenga.”

Shares in the Union, New Jersey-based business lost nearly a quarter of their value Wednesday, after the company announced a restructuring that includes store closures, layoffs and a possible stock offering.

• 5 weeks later...

Loretta Lynn.  Icon of that classic era of country music when it was still country instead of this modern formulaic pop-country garbage.

Her song, "Don't come home a drinkin' (with lovin' on your mind)" is a great mongering song while in LOS, lol!  Also, absolutely check out her terrific 2005 album with Jack White, "Van Lear Rose."  What a true talent.

https://apnews.com/article/loretta-lynn-dies-5f1545e60e37e482faa42cbb25ae61e8

• Like 2
On 9/5/2022 at 10:19 PM, Pdoggg said:

The chief financial officer of troubled Bed Bath & Beyond has been identified as the man who jumped to his death from the iconic new Tribeca skyscraper known as the “Jenga Building,” The Post has learned.

Gustavo Arnal, 52, who was also an executive vice president for the struggling home goods retailer, plunged from the 18th floor of 56 Leonard Street on Friday, police sources said.

The 60-story building is best known for its purposely misaligned apartments stacked atop each other, resembling the popular game “Jenga.”

Shares in the Union, New Jersey-based business lost nearly a quarter of their value Wednesday, after the company announced a restructuring that includes store closures, layoffs and a possible stock offering.

Just wondering. Did Putin have a sizeable shareholding in this company?

Asking for Oleg Nickinoff.

:hi:

Gutted to hear the very sad news of the passing of May who was found dead in her apartment last week (no details). :(

I knew her from her Horny Bar days many years ago and later on the Fantasy Lounge. 

Always fun to be with, a lovely personality and was zero drama, one of the very best. 

R. I. P. Sweetheart :hi:

IMG_20221010_142046.jpg

post-136-0-46454100-1386869947.jpg

post-136-0-79377700-1369838789 (1).jpg

IMG_20221010_140502.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, duke007 said:

Gutted to hear the news of the passing of May who was found dead in her apartment last week (no details). :(

I knew her from her Horny Bar days many years ago and later on the Fantasy Lounge. 

Always fun to be with, a lovely personality and was zero drama, one of the very best. 

R. I. P. Sweetheart :hi:

IMG_20221010_142046.jpg

post-136-0-46454100-1386869947.jpg

post-136-0-79377700-1369838789 (1).jpg

IMG_20221010_140502.jpg

Rest in Peace May.

I remember her her briefly from 2012 in Horny Bar Soi 6

56 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I'm sorry to hear this. I met May ten years ago at Horny Bar and spent almost every night of my trip with her. Good company, cute with a good sense of humour.

RIP May.

Yes, I remember seeing you sat with May in the Anaconda Bar.... we did say hello.....Rossco/Streetwalker was also there

• Like 1
14 hours ago, duke007 said:

R. I. P.....Robbie

Thanks for the memories 

IMG_20221014_224228.jpg

A postman friend used to deliver to his house in the Eighties. He asked Robbie if he would perform at a local Comedy Benefit Night for striking miners during the 1984/5 Miners Strike. Robbie was happy to do so.

A good man. RIP Robbie.

• Like 1