Obituaries

17 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Patti is singing and not lip synching, right?  If so why is the other female vocalist featured so prominently in this video?

She's singing alright. The other singer is Pearl Aday, the adopted daughter of Meat.

In this version  of I would do anything for love is Patti amazing.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, seven said:

In this version  of I would do anything for love is Patti amazing.

you beat me to it Seven!

don't worry about PD and miming.. he sees too many PInkcrack vids....

i think to celebrate your return one day Seven, that we'll have a Meatloaf night in Emmy's.. she'll go for it.

Say farewell to meat and jim properly.

don't worry, QG or PD won't be singing..

• Like 1
On 1/26/2022 at 10:47 PM, blind boy grunt said:

er yes woodie, but the subject wasn't the song. I'm sure Queen would have been very happy to have Mercury singing with them in 2003 but for some reason it wasn't possible....

i'll accept that Freddie had a better mustache than Patti.

er yes bbg, but by her singing it it draws comparison or worse. Queen have had a few attempts at having someone try to take Freddie's spot but it just does not work.

Annie Lennox and David Bowie made a good fist of it. On second thoughts, perhaps that is not the best pun in the world!.

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I remember slow dancing with Janet R at a school leaving party to that song - though I'd rather have been slow dancing with Linda B, but most of the guys would have! 

Way back then, we never imagined that 50 years later we would be able to slow dance, not to mention horizontal tango, with girls even prettier than Linda B!   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2022 at 4:21 AM, seven said:

I know PD is a fan, so am I.

RIP, Gilbert.

Was googling around looking for the full version of GG's Aristocrats at the Hef roast as well as Sarah Silverman's version of the Aristocrats and stumbled upon Gilbert Roasting Mr Sulu of Star Trek.

Some other versions of The Aristocrats