Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

I'll take a guess and say Soi 7 but off the street towards Soi 8.  There was some sort of cabaret there that we were at years ago; not sure if this is the same one.

Well close enough ...There was a lil Bar complex befor they build the new wing off the Flipper House hotel,,old Didi's bar was the first bar befor you go in...I thinks the show bar  used to be called Black Ace...

And there was another LB show in Soi7 behind the  FoxyLady bar..

post-103-0-11773600-1423735181_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-30681600-1423735403_thumb.jpg

post-103-0-95224100-1423735447_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Very near the Sunshine Hotel on the road back from Jomtien, about 100m before one might get off the baht bus to head down to Walking Street or, if one was so inclined, up to Soi VC...

:rolleye0012:

I know the one you are thinking about as I lived over that way for the last two years on and off, but alas incorrect this time.  The clue is in the clue. :hi:

Yes I've been there a few times although not for a couple or three years. Not a patch on the venue of the same name in Bangkok where freelancers flock to early evening, nonetheless ok for watching a Saturday EPL match in a sterile environment while munching a burger.