Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

• 1 month later...

Yes, in back of the Avenue. Pad ka prao pork, rice, and 2 waters. Price 90 baht. And the music played included Tom Petty, Motown, 38 Special, Stones, etc. Nice. I like to support places like this.

A couple of small beer bars are a few steps away.

• 5 months later...

And soon you'll be popping in there no doubt. :winking0023:

Yep   :biggrin: ,  just looking up the road I was thinking there's Mityon in the distance.  I love that stroll up along Pattaya Tai,  shall be in there getting the essentials very soon indeed    :drinks:

• 3 months later...

Here is another for inquiring minds. Hope it hasn't been done before as thread is too big to look through.

Guess this one was a bridge too far. The bar to the right of the wooden Indian is JP Beer Bar that is known as a Walking Street late night place staying open until 10 AM. It's on the sidewalk that is known as Soi Lucky Star.

post-345-0-50470000-1454142594_thumb.jpg

Guess this one was a bridge too far. The bar to the right of the wooden Indian is JP Beer Bar that is known as a Walking Street late night place staying open until 10 AM. It's on the sidewalk that is known as Soi Lucky Star.

I was going to guess the Indian on a winding soi east of  3rd Road but your pic looked too busy for that.

I've been on the Soi Lucky Star sidewalk hundreds of times but somehow the Indian never registered.

You stumped us xy!

I've been on the Soi Lucky Star sidewalk hundreds of times but somehow the Indian never registered.

I never noticed either until a few nights ago. That picture was taken with my phone and came out so so. But it's good enough I can take a few more I suppose as I never carry my camera anymore.

• 1 month later...