Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

I will use a photo to best describe where I think your location might be B B, walking in the direction that the cars are travelling in the photo, you would take the next left which is a small cut through rd that comes out by the underpass.  The shrines could be in the small cut through rd area.   

I know the place you mean BT, it's where many coaches park but that not it alas.  You are getting warm by the way and i think you might be able to work it out. :winking0023:

I will use a photo to best describe where I think your location might be B B, walking in the direction that the cars are travelling in the photo, you would take the next left which is a small cut through rd that comes out by the underpass.  The shrines could be in the small cut through rd area.

Where the tourist coaches park up while the drivers go in the bushes for a spot of how's your father with the bush skanks

I know the place you mean BT, it's where many coaches park but that not it alas.  You are getting warm by the way and i think you might be able to work it out. :winking0023:

Well I think with that excellent clue you have given here then it is in the area above the fitness park  :biggrin:

Well I think with that excellent clue you have given here then it is in the area above the fitness park  :biggrin:

I would love to answer a few of these amogo but you get to places and ares I have never ventured in Pattaya :(

btw....I noticed that word again :biggrin:

Not the Darkside, try a bit closer to home :biggrin:

The Grand Canal in Dublin?

I started laughing last night when I walked out of the toilet at Action Street and noticed the Manchester Bar is next door to Sensations. :biggrin: When I'm approaching Sensations I'm not looking up...

I was going to say some of you do know where it is if no takers. Well spotted Xy....

A serious shot in the dark: North Naklua.

That's a serious good shot in the dark Xyzzy,  well done young Man  :biggrin:

Thank you. Here is a helpful tip for newbies from one of my very early trips. If you walk far enough north in Naklua on Beach Road that the road ends you went the wrong way. :mad0235:   :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mmm tricky one, I'll take a guess at somewhere around soi 7 and Pattaya Klang area.

That's close enough B B,  :biggrin: .  It's opposite soi 6 where you have the Bangkok Bank on the corner of the soi on second rd, walking down that Soi it will be just off to the left of the dog leg,  turning right the soi would take you into Pattaya Klang.   :drinks: