Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

It's boiled penis and can be had at the Pattaya Beer Gardens.

You got the boiled penis correct  8P , but this venue is a long way from the PBG, mind you I had a feeling the place mats might throw in a bit of a curve ball.              Keep guessing  :drinks:

An educated guess on this one. There is a place in Jomtien, name escapes me which does the same deal. And I believe they have another branch over on, I think it's called New Plaze or something on Second Road oposite sois 7 & 8 and that's where you might find this meal.

Your right on the money BB,  it is infact in New Plaza and it's called "Every day is Fryday"  ,  nice one :happy0065:

Ah although I never go up it any more I recall a shop like that near the entrance to Soi Yensabai a couple of years back.  Could it be the same place?

It certainly could,  well done young Man :happy0065: , your right on the money.

A very clever and deceptive angle BT  but it 's behind one of the restaurants on Walking St, Beach road end-ish.  I took a speed boat along the coast this afternoon to nail this one. :pic:

And your intrepid travels got you the exact location, BB.  Nicely spotted.  :happy0065: