Legs or Tits

janabiyah

I notice that most of my friends will notice a girls tits well before they take a look at her legs.

I myself have always been a leg man, just love them and the tits don't count for much.

Lately I've been wondering if that is one of the reasons for the preference for LBs.

Are you guys the same? is this what differentiates us? does this make us gay? lol

• Upvote 1

Interesting observation.  I quite like a GG with big tits yet I have little interest in a ladyboy with the same, guess I know they are man made, a bit like a post op.  But when it comes to legs the LBs win every time.  Firm legs and a toned butt, ahh reminds me of Bee from Sally's.  I guess subconsciously I know all that muscle and firmness is to power a raging rock hard schlong, oops. :party0021:

I notice that most of my friends will notice a girls tits well before they take a look at her legs.

I myself have always been a leg man, just love them and the tits don't count for much.

Lately I've been wondering if that is one of the reasons for the preference for LBs.

Are you guys the same? is this what differentiates us? does this make us gay? lol

Im a  slim leg man too, fuck the tits :biggrin:

Shoulders.  Seriously.  What attracts me most to LBs is their physique, which mimics the physique of Western athletic women, especially tennis players, skiers, and golfers.  Broad shoulders, slender hips, and well-defined musculature.  The ladies final at the French Open last week is a good example.  Sharapova vs. Halep.  Both lean and strong with great shoulders!  (Check out some great pics of them at the French Open in Sports illustrated online.)  A few years ago skiing champion Lindsey Vonn posed for Sports Illustrated.  Some women at work were making comments like, "She looks like a man."  "Look at those muscles."  "Look at her thick waist."  I was just thinking, "Man, she's got a LB build...if only she had a cock!"  Lean, strong, and well-toned femininity does it for me every time!

• Upvote 3

Shoulders.  Seriously.  What attracts me most to LBs is their physique, which mimics the physique of Western athletic women, especially tennis players, skiers, and golfers.  Broad shoulders, slender hips, and well-defined musculature.  The ladies final at the French Open last week is a good example.  Sharapova vs. Halep.  Both lean and strong with great shoulders!  (Check out some great pics of them at the French Open in Sports illustrated online.)  A few years ago skiing champion Lindsey Vonn posed for Sports Illustrated.  Some women at work were making comments like, "She looks like a man."  "Look at those muscles."  "Look at her thick waist."  I was just thinking, "Man, she's got a LB build...if only she had a cock!"  Lean, strong, and well-toned femininity does it for me every time!

I watched the Ladies Final too soiboy, and yes I did get a "twitch" downstairs :biggrin:

Tits, but only as in the smaller the better, I hate sillycone boobs  <_<  GG/LBs both for this less is more preference.

Really it's the butt I first notice, again not a big one but a tight, pert, cute ass.  :happy0065:

• Upvote 2

Tits, but only as in the smaller the better, I hate sillycone boobs  <_<  GG/LBs both for this less is more preference.

Really it's the butt I first notice, again not a big one but a tight, pert, cute ass  :happy0065:

We have the same taste in girls Hefe :hi:

Flat chest - long legs - great small tight ass...

I am always reminded of the words of a LB who posted on another forum in days gone by:  

"I wouldn't take the word of a bunch of guys who prefer a girl with an arse like the paperboy."  ---  Naang Faa 

I've chased paperboy asses ever since....................
  • Upvote 4

Flat chest - long legs - great small tight ass...

I am always reminded of the words of a LB who posted on another forum in days gone by:  

"I wouldn't take the word of a bunch of guys who prefer a girl with an arse like the paperboy."  ---  Naang Faa 

I've chased paperboy asses ever since....................

Hey Kahuna, I remember Nang Fa well as a prolific and entertaining poster, you just twigged my memory with your post.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say i like a lady who look like a lady. So a nice ass is good. Boobies are very important to me. Big not so important but must be there.

I think ladyboy legs can be most beautiful in world. View (Will) in la Bamba. Oh my god!

• 3 weeks later...

I am very much like you,buddy.I love legs and would kiss and caress a nice pair of legs for hours.I love legs,sexy ones,that is,all the way from hips down to toes.I do not mind wether they are white,brown,or black as long as they are long,slim and fatless.Give me a girl(LB or GG)with beautiful face,long silky hair,sexy tits,wonderful ass,but with short,fatty legs and I will say:No,thanks,not even for free!!!call me a fetishist if you want.Actually,such obssesion with one sex element is what fetishism is about,right?

• Upvote 3

I am very much like you,buddy.I love legs and would kiss and caress a nice pair of legs for hours.I love legs,sexy ones,that is,all the way from hips down to toes.I do not mind wether they are white,brown,or black as long as they are long,slim and fatless.Give me a girl(LB or GG)with beautiful face,long silky hair,sexy tits,wonderful ass,but with short,fatty legs and I will say:No,thanks,not even for free!!!call me a fetishist if you want.Actually,such obssesion with one sex element is what fetishism is about,right?

You are spot on in your observation about fetish I reckon loll. I for one have found feet to be a deal breaker over the years. Gotta love well pedicured toes.

call me a fetishist if you want.Actually,such obssesion with one sex element is what fetishism is about,right?

Welcome to the Forum Loll.

For some reason Fetish is one of those words which often seem to have a negative connotation.

But the way I see it, if something turns you on then goforit whether it be longlegs, hairy armpits, whatever.

Long legs and a paper boy's ass for me...Tits are OK so long as they are no bigger than 1/4 inch...I like them flat...

Can't say I am into hairy armpits PD but I truly do like all the little reminders that they are a pretty boy...The hint of hair where it's not supposed to be...The little lump in their throat...The hands and feet a tad too large...The wisp of down on  their stomach...The voice a bit to deep...I call those kind of things reminders...And I am truly not afraid to say that I like reminders.........

• Upvote 1