Well Known Posters You Have Yet to Meet.

bumblebee

I was surprised a while back when two very well known posters who have been on the scene for a long time shook hands in the bar and introduced themselves. I just presumed these guya knew each other in person already. It got me thinking that no doubt there must be other guys in the same situation. They are friends online but have never met in person for a variety of reasons, the main one being their trips never overlap.

One guy that comes immediately to mind in my case is Rxpharm. So how about you guys are there any well known posters you have yet to meet in person?

I have yet to meet Siam Sam, Jaidee and Deepthroat. I hope to meet Jaidee in a few weeks when I am back in town, and I am sure one day will catch up with the other two rascals!!!

Jimslim tells me I have  met Rxpharm, but I honestly can't remember (no offense Rx) perhaps one of those nights in BKK when a certain LB's wandering hands were reducing my concentration levels.

I've met a number fine fellow BM's from previous boards and who have moved to this one. I haven't met Bumblebee yet, and hope to in the future. It's always interesting to meet well known BMs for the first time, especially if they haven't posted photos of themselves. Your imagination creates an expectation depending on how you perceive their posting style. I have yet to meet a fellow BM that I haven't liked.

I've met a number fine fellow BM's from previous boards and who have moved to this one. I haven't met Bumblebee yet, and hope to in the future. It's always interesting to meet well known BMs for the first time, especially if they haven't posted photos of themselves. Your imagination creates an expectation depending on how you perceive their posting style. I have yet to meet a fellow BM that I haven't liked.

I reckon about half of the members I have met look a bit like my mental picture of them. But there have been some surprises also and you realise that that person never existed except in your mind which can feel weird at first.

I've met everyone who's posted so far on this thread and also all of those mentioned too. Over the years I must have met what would now be in the hundreds of BM's from various fora. I enjoy meeting forum members I haven't met before from all the forums, but to be honest I have to be in the right mood for it. Usually if I'm out then it is the right mood already.

I don't think he posts here but some of you may remember f0xxee from tLF (LBQ). He posts on another forum using a different username but it's not my place to state what that is here. He is one I'd like to meet but he lives in Hua Hin, so unless he visits Pattaya for a 'holiday' then that's unlikely to happen.

My most recent meeting with someone I'd wanted to meet for a long while was with Lung Somchai, or Lung (Uncle) as he's known here. I met him several times in January this year and I wasn't disappointed  B)

• Upvote 1

My most recent meeting with someone I'd wanted to meet for a long while was with Lung Somchai, or Lung (Uncle) as he's known here. I met him several times in January this year and I wasn't disappointed  B)

Met Lung myself back then and as he admitted himself he does not look like how most guys mentally picture him, me included.

I picture him with two arms, two legs & one head. Is there something we need to know?     :sign0200:       

Nah, it's nothing really... When they first meet me in the flesh they just can't get over what an absolute cutie I am for an aging man:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I even got goosed last night Paccers.

I've met everyone who's posted so far on this thread and also all of those mentioned too. Over the years I must have met what would now be in the hundreds of BM's from various fora. I enjoy meeting forum members I haven't met before from all the forums, but to be honest I have to be in the right mood for it. Usually if I'm out then it is the right mood already.

I don't think he posts here but some of you may remember f0xxee from tLF (LBQ). He posts on another forum using a different username but it's not my place to state what that is here. He is one I'd like to meet but he lives in Hua Hin, so unless he visits Pattaya for a 'holiday' then that's unlikely to happen.

I'm sucking my thumb, mwaaaaaah.

Yu no lub my more?

• 1 year later...

I have yet to meet Siam Sam, Jaidee and Deepthroat. I hope to meet Jaidee in a few weeks when I am back in town, and I am sure one day will catch up with the other two rascals!!!

Jimslim tells me I have  met Rxpharm, but I honestly can't remember (no offense Rx) perhaps one of those nights in BKK when a certain LB's wandering hands were reducing my concentration levels.

i've been fortunate enough to meet you as well as all of the legends you mention and despite my low expectations for humanity in general  :help: , you were all, to a man, fine fellows well met  :drinks:  

in particular, i can't forget my meeting Rxpharm (over dimsum and fine conversation at central festival) as he was accompanied by a bevy of beauties amongst whom happened to be one of the first--and most beautiful -- thai ladyboys i'd ever met. i had posted a few photos of her (with permission) on the old forum (RIP) and hadn't seen her in years, during which time (i discovered that evening) she'd gone post-op and was, much to my amazement even more beautiful.  if i were more comfortable with post-op genitalia i might have fallen again even harder than i had the first time.

usually i don't know who i've met, just as i only now realize i'm responding to a post which is more than a year old.

:friends:

better late than never?

:unsure:

• Upvote 2

Thaibound, you rascal you!!!! Always a pleasure to be in your company my friend, laughs a plenty a great banter all around. I have to say, and most will agree, that with only a small few exceptions, everybody I (we) have met through this forum and the old TLF have been fine upstanding fellows, who I would be more than happy to invite to my home should they wish for a long or short vacation in that vicinity, anytime.

Even Dave Duke isn't a bad chap, for a Mancy bastard.

Hope a few of you are about over Christmas and the New Year, to share a few beers and some more laughs and good times. Apparently Pigdogg is buying???

More chance of prising BigTel out of Pattaya  :biggrin:

Got me smiling on that one Dave and remembering the time i met you in Bangkok in the original Guess Bar, the plan was to stay two nights but after the one I was phoning you the next afternoon from Soi 6 in Pattaya  :biggrin:  :yahoo:

Got me smiling on that one Dave and remembering the time i met you in Bangkok in the original Guess Bar, the plan was to stay two nights but after the one I was phoning you the next afternoon from Soi 6 in Pattaya  :biggrin:  :yahoo:

I think the birds were still asleep when you got that early morning bus back to Pattaya amogo  :biggrin:

I might buy a round or two around Christmas time!   :santa:

Hope you see you around for a beer later in the year PD  :drinks: , you have given me a plan about Loy Krathong now  :good: