The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Indonesia, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea?

I know I got the African one wrong because I checked......who would ever guess Equatorial Guinea was NOT on the equator??  The other 2 are correct,  been to both.

Uganda? (for willie's ?)

yes,ecuador,indonesia and uganda.......our team put equitorial guinea.....and the equator doesnt go thru it.....555

This is a tricky question...But both JD and PD gave hints for the first chief justice...whose name I was once forced to commit to memory in grade school some 60 years back just for this quiz...But I ain't certain that the first chief justice was also the first justice of the USA Supreme Court which is what JaiDee asked...I think...And if PD's and JD's clues ain't for both the first justice and the first chief justice I ain't got a clue....................

But my guess for the first chief justice is John Jay.......................

Thank you Mrs. Fry...........5th grade..................I'm sure she would be so proud of me now..........

John Jay indeed.......and actually, I would have had ZERO chance in that once, except for the fact that I remembered there was a John Jay Law school in NYC.

In actuality I gave TOO much clue.......looking over my scribbled notes from last night what the quizmaster threw out there for his clue was simply "Both his first and last names started with the same initial".....so I was going through every founding father in my head trying to come up with something.

Here's 2 more from last night;  What is the 4-letter word for the steering wheel on a boat?

And.....3 points for each correct answer......name the 5 longest interstates in the USA