The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Hmmmm, I think I know but not sure. If I am warm can you please confirm that it is you I am talking with and not someone else?

Re - Capgras Syndrome

crikey that didn't last long , have you been taking those Omega 3 supplements again Sam  :biggrin: . I was going to leave it another day but the games up on this one.

ANSWER

Indeed , they think the person close to them has been replaced by an imposter

• 3 weeks later...

Leonard Cohen had a great song called "Closing Time". But I don't know the one hit wonder band.

My 2nd favorite song by the old master. His best song for my money was The Stranger Song. Maybe because it was the opening theme for a wonderfully underrated western, McCabe and Mrs Miller. 

Some people say Cohen is the Canadian version of Bob Dylan but I like to think of it as the other way around. 

• Upvote 1

I dunno, I thought Django was decent, maybe a 6 or a 7 out of ten, but Inglorious Basterds was classic Tarantino; IMO a 9 out of ten.

That one is my favorite QT movie of all. It came out when I was in Pattaya, and I went to see it 4 times at Avenue Mall during it's run there of about 4-6 weeks. 3 times took a date, and once went alone. 

I saw Django on opening day, xmas 2012, but have not seen it again since, though I did like it a lot too. 

I am a  big QT fan though. I read all the negative comments, arrogant, poor actor, yet puts himself in his own movies, I don't care. He also makes the best soundtracks for his movies, and when doing so often repopularizes an old song. 

The only directors I rank as better than QT are Sam Peckinpah and the Coen Bros. For making my kind of movies anyway. 

My 2nd favorite song by the old master. His best song for my money was The Stranger Song. Maybe because it was the opening theme for a wonderfully underrated western, McCabe and Mrs Miller. 

Some people say Cohen is the Canadian version of Bob Dylan but I like to think of it as the other way around. 

me too lefty...i always thought dylan overated,and cohen the opposite.....my favourite cohen song?  depending on the day..."Thats no way to say goodbye" is currently my favourite.....

• Upvote 1