The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

On 10/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, LadyMarsha said:

I knew it was C.S. Forester, but didn’t want you faggots to get butthurt by being outsmarted by a tranny sissy-trainer.

:happy0148: :girl_devil:

None of the members of LBR are gay, Lady Marsha. I don’t know how you got that idea. :o 

An interesting additional tidbit of trivia about C.S. Forester: Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek, was a fan of Forester’s Horatio Hornblower series. Captain James T. Kirk was inspired by the Hornblower character.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sylvester said:

None of the members of LBR are gay, Lady Marsha. I don’t know how you got that idea. :o 

An interesting additional tidbit of trivia about C.S. Forester: Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek, was a fan of Forester’s Horatio Hornblower series. Captain James T. Kirk was inspired by the Hornblower character.

Haha, Hornblower, he would go well on here!.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Soju said:

I'll guess Alpha Centauri AB.  They are close together, so they look like one star in the night sky. Also they are the closest stars to Earth.  This right?

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

That's what I was going to guess but had no idea about the A and B.

That is the closest star system to Earth, but not the brightest.

6 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Tough one. I’ll guess the North Star, but I doubt that’s correct.

Not the North Star (Polaris).

A clue is that it is part of a big dog constellation, and it's Greek name means glowing or scorching.

• Like 2