Lita Bar

Swedeman007

Have to agree with everyone else here, Lita's current team are quite good looking! I had happened by the original Ezy Bar back in 2008, shortly after they opened and dropped in to buy a round of drinks for all the ladies. A lovely bunch back then, and a very lovely bunch now.

Have to agree with everyone else here, Lita's current team are quite good looking! I had happened by the original Ezy Bar back in 2008, shortly after they opened and dropped in to buy a round of drinks for all the ladies. A lovely bunch back then, and a very lovely bunch now.

I thought you was going to break out into a song about coconuts then rxp  :biggrin:

Have to agree with everyone else here, Lita's current team are quite good looking! I had happened by the original Ezy Bar back in 2008, shortly after they opened and dropped in to buy a round of drinks for all the ladies. A lovely bunch back then, and a very lovely bunch now.

Then I suppose you are due to drop in to Lita's and buy them all a round again RX.  :drinks:

Definitely a good line up in Lita's now as good as its been in a long long time .

I love Litas Bar but the only problem is I can't go there for a quiet night , Lita always produces shots and cocktails and after that its 3 sheets to the wind ....ah well I suppose there are worse things in life  :drinks:

My goodness this has to be the BEST Lita lineup since her early days at EZY. What an exciting lick-a-licious roster.

Or am I just 10 years older...

A bit of both SS.  Lita certainly knows how to deck out the girls in some fine garments, that's two nights in a row now.

The girl in pictures four and five above was always very flirtatious with me, and I was on tie friendly the other night and she sent me a message as she apparently saw that I was online.

My only problem with her, and it is my problem and not hers, is that I cannot get past how much she looks like that miserable c**t "SODA" from a couple of years ago, whom I could not stand and who was always very rude to me. So much so that I could not muster even the slightest interest in her despite her persistence and attractiveness.

Great to see Lita's Bar getting good exposure and reviews on this and other forums :happy0065:

Lot's of hot costumes the last few days and long may it continue with outfits like this. :party0011: For a bar that was almost forgotten about until recently, she is doing the right thing I think we all agree releasing these photos on FB. :pic:

The girl in pictures four and five above was always very flirtatious with me, and I was on tie friendly the other night and she sent me a message as she apparently saw that I was online.

My only problem with her, and it is my problem and not hers, is that I cannot get past how much she looks like that miserable c**t "SODA" from a couple of years ago, whom I could not stand and who was always very rude to me. So much so that I could not muster even the slightest interest in her despite her persistence and attractiveness.

You surprise me DT....I just can't see much of a resemblance at all.

Cheers DK