Lita Bar

Swedeman007

Seemed it only lasted a few hours, glad to see it back again  :biggrin:

I wish she'd block Hugo Yaperz, the Indian knob who keeps posting a pic of a knob. For some reason I cannot report him. Incidentally, he got his pictures from here and here.

Just glad Lita's pics are back so BM's can post the great free pics here and like they do on all the other fora :happy0065:

I dont do facebook  so thankfully dont have to put up with Hugo's knob :biggrin:

I wish she'd block Hugo Yaperz, the Indian knob who keeps posting a pic of a knob. For some reason I cannot report him. Incidentally, he got his pictures from here and here.

On Facebook, you usually get a warning the first time before the page is zapped.  It could have been Hugo's knob that caused the problem. 

Though topless shots of silicone boobs and topless shots of sexy feminine ladyboys like Lola can get a page zapped too.  You never know exactly why your Group/Page/Profile was zapped.

These recent pics have gotten guys to check out the bar.

Sexy ladyboys and a comfy aircon bar is a great combination!        :biggrin::drinks: