Lita Bar

Swedeman007

Ahhh Brother Duke, upside down glasses have been cast aside. They are alas, no more. The new improved Ciobha will not have upside down glasses, not be drinking Sangsom to excess, does not take bigLB cocks up the wron 'un like a sausage jocky and does not gloat on Manc United's current misfortunes. <_<

Well ok, the upside down glasses are gone anyway. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Had a few drinks in the bar last month and got talking with Lita. I mentioned about the cats as I did not see any. She told me they live at the house and not the bar.

That's a terrific piece of news. She must have figured out that some people (those with noses) have an intense aversion to the pungent, deep penetrating rotting stench of feline urine. In my books there is only one place for cats in this world and that's in a Chinese restaurant's kitchen…or DT's condo. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Lita Bar was just remodeled and it looks great!   :happy0065:

There are now 4 very comfortable booths with high backing for a little privacy,

The aircon works great.  Dark green walls that appeal to me.

Called in the other night and saw the very cute Mickey inside and Cindy was outside. Lots of other hottie too.

It's right next to where EZY Bar used to be on Soi BJ.  :drinks:

she is still there, i got a blow job 30 minutes after i fucked the one above

Called in the other night and saw the very cute Mickey inside and Cindy was outside. Lots of other hottie too.

I intend to visit for sure. Perhaps I will be as lucky as my hero TC.  :biggrin:

I was in Lita's Bar last night and I had a great chat with Lita as she played my music CD's that I had left with her at Famous Bar, the place looks great and well worth a visit  :good:

The old guard was out in force last night at Lita Bar.

Billy, Costas, Pentire, Petsie, Pandemonium, Curly Mike, Fatboy, and Shansky were all there.

Some guy I never saw before took two girls upstairs.

The remodeled bar is quite comfy and can now comfortably accomodate lots more people.

The AC works really well too.

While it's not important to me how sexy the ladyboys are, if I was single there's quite a few I'd be very happy to go with.  

• 3 weeks later...

The old guard was out in force last night at Lita Bar.

Billy, Costas, Pentire, Petsie, Pandemonium, Curly Mike, Fatboy, and Shansky were all there

Yes it was fab to see you again PD/SC.......it had been too long, also great to meet Rev at last despite our differences.

And a name I haven't heard in a long while...How is the young lad...I miss my chats with him.........

And I miss you as well Kahuna.....more than any other forum member, hope to catch you soon somewhere, sometime.

I reckon it's five years or thereabouts.

Had a chat with titleist and Pentire last night at the 69 Bar, both are doing good

Great to see you in person again Dave, even though I'm seeing far too much of your mug on SKY carrying the stretcher at Old Trafford.

• Upvote 3