Check in Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 5 junction

mardhi

I'm confused now as to the new location of the bar, Perhaps my age has caught up with me (and I'm not on facebook) so can someone please give directions?    I presume it isn't the bar and restaurant of the same name near Nuch Salon, down a laneway.

I must say the bar, and the ladies in the pics posted are both attractive.     Thanks in anticipation.

I'm confused now as to the new location of the bar, Perhaps my age has caught up with me (and I'm not on facebook) so can someone please give directions?    I presume it isn't the bar and restaurant of the same name near Nuch Salon, down a laneway.

I must say the bar, and the ladies in the pics posted are both attractive.     Thanks in anticipation.

From what I recall mentioned earlier in this thread i think, too lazy to trawl back and check lol, it's in that covered lane that connects soi 5 and 7 at the soi 5 end, but I am open to correction.

From what I recall mentioned earlier in this thread i think, too lazy to trawl back and check lol, it's in that covered lane that connects soi 5 and 7 at the soi 5 end, but I am open to correction.

Here is a map. The entrance to that alley on Soi 5 is sandwiched between the light blue "Krungthai" ATM machine and the kebab stall.

post-794-0-89326100-1386589981_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Taboo ST Hotel

1st Floor of Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) , on right hand side , near the corner. Baht 300 standard room ; Baht 350 Deluxe (with bath tub) , two hours. (supposedly clean and modern). Also used by the ladyboys employed at Casanova's (same floor, 30 metres away).

PB Hotel formerly Playboy Hotel

No. 40 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 3 (Nana Nua)

Same street as Grace Coffee Shop, and located behind the Grace Hotel). Last report, was 250/500 baht for three hours. Popular with ST punters, and suited to Bier Garten ST romances.

Asoke Place

4/49 Soi 21

Sukhumvit Road,

Outside Soi Cowboy, on Sukhumvit Soi 21
Last report: 300 baht for 3 hours.

Peep Inn 3

Soi Sukhumvit 33, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok

Approx 200m from Novotel, on same side, 50 metres past the Tenderloin Bar & Grill.

Rates: 600 baht for 3 hours

Comments: Price includes a package with towels, soap, toothbrush & toothpaste, comb & condom!!!

Entrance: located at the far left corner on the ground floor. Receptionist will take your payment and give a room number.

Star Inn Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 7/1.

The Star Inn Hotel is available for Short Time Action. You can find it on Sukhumvit Road Soi 7/1.
This is one of a few sukhumvit hotels in the area that have ST rooms, being in-between Asoke and Nana Plaza Soi 4s Short Time Hotels.

Directly opposite Star Inn Hotel, on Sukhumvit soi 7/1, World Inn Hotel Bangkok offers the same services and the same prices. The room are basic but in good conditions and very similar to the ones at Star Inn next door.

• Upvote 1