Check in Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 5 junction

mardhi

Seems to be no end to this girls good heart.   She has now posted a few pics donating stuff to a baby hospital.  Its quite well known for really being an orphanage and has a number of youngsters born with HIV.    For those that do not know - state funding is pretty thin on the ground so most rely on private donations of food, clothing, cash etc to keep things going.  

I have also given a couple of my spare tickets to June to come down to the Volleyball and see what its all about and so she can meet many of the forum guys.   

By the way, that is her daughter in the pic.  No idea who the boy is or who took the pic (probably her Thai BF - also very nice guy).

1234982_427241054054065_1160163645_n.jpg

46952_427241077387396_1812065767_n.jpg

1236938_427241107387393_1128114879_n.jpg

734403_427241154054055_465042022_n.jpg

what is ur name and age add me on facebook shababmalik8@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I was there 2-ish a few days ago, I sat at the street bar next to it and had a beer and a look.  Some cute LBs but lots of grabbing of people as they walk by. Loud music and a bit intimidating to sit down there.  But 2am is early, it might get different later.

Still, a street bar with everyone walking by seeing eveything that goes on. YMMV.

• Upvote 2

This is a new bar i see as i did not see it before. The girls look very nice but does the grabbing happen when the customer is sitting also. I am quite shy and do not like the idea of the ladyboy touching me in public. Is this bar cheaper as it is on the street?

Read post 63

The beers are priced at only 100 baht but then you do not have air-con, a pool table, comfortable chairs, free toilets etc etc etc -_-

• Upvote 1

... but does the grabbing happen when the customer is sitting also. I am quite shy and do not like the idea of the ladyboy touching me in public. ...

This might not be the bar for you then, 555. In my experience, you will not be left alone, even when you are already sitting with a girl/ladyboy, having bought her drinks and agreed to take her home. It is not for the faint of heart, especially in the wee hours after many of the usual bars have closed.

You could always try an appeal to the mamasan, June. ...

Re: toilets, after 1 or 2 a.m., you have to hike down to soi 7 -- that's the closest public 5-baht pissoir at that time of night (or duck into a nearby hotel and stare down the security people, 555).

• Upvote 2

In my experience, you will not be left alone, even when you are already sitting with a girl/ladyboy,

Sounds just like my experiences every time I visited a certain ladyboy Bar (now closed) off soi 7, it was a pain in the ass being forever "pestered" for ladydrinks :mad0216:

If you don't want to be pestered then stay well clear of Pooks bar on Soi 6 , absolutely without question the most in your face pestering I've experienced

Ive only been asked for a ladydrink once on my visits to both Pook Bars. maybe Im not hansum man enough for them there  :huh:

Hello all, I am new to this forum but not very new to Bangkok or to ladyboys.

I am back in Bangkok in a few days and hope to visit this bar because it sounds very good and has many hot ladies working. I am staying in the dynasty inn same as last time I stayed in the city. I think it is a good hotel but also very basic. I have to ask, because I do not know the city very well, how do I find this bar? the last time I stayed in Bangkok was a few years ago I never left the street of my hotel apart from by taxi. do I need to get a taxi to this bar. the only bars I know are in nana plaza, I went to cascades and casanova, and also the guest bar was in the same street. I remember the guest bar very well because I took a ladyboy from this place and she was my first ever. I stayed with her for 3 days, I remember her name was Joy, and her name was very suitable because she was a joy to be around. I wonder if she still stays in the guest bar, I hope so.

Anyway, any help you can give me will be appreciated very much, and I hope to meet some guys over the next few days.

• Upvote 1

Hello all, I am new to this forum but not very new to Bangkok or to ladyboys.

I am back in Bangkok in a few days and hope to visit this bar because it sounds very good and has many hot ladies working. I am staying in the dynasty inn same as last time I stayed in the city. I think it is a good hotel but also very basic. I have to ask, because I do not know the city very well, how do I find this bar?

Anyway, any help you can give me will be appreciated very much, and I hope to meet some guys over the next few days.

from Nana, walk to sukhumvit, cross it at the traffic light and walk right direction soi 5. There is a new building with nice shops, just before the McDonald, in front of a kid clothing shop, you will find it. But do not go there before 11pm as it is bar building time then. There will be soon a wall and roof CIB being opened as well, a few steps away. In the alley connecting soi 5 to soi 7.
  • Upvote 1