Chocolate Surprise: Scat man

bumblebee

Fogmaster mentioned a recent encounter where the LB in question had a bowel mishap while he was having some back door action.  Personally I know if this happened while I was dabbling with an ladyboy it would put me off and would be on my mind every time I see her again, illusion shattered.  No chance of a repeat encounter.

Curious how the rest of you would react/have reacted to this situation and have you gone back for more chocolata? :biggrin:

Happened to me twice unfortunately, but it hasn't put me off, shit happens so to speak. First time it happened was with big Marsha from La Bamba. I was ploughing away for all I was worth, when I suddenly smelt the most horrendous smell ever!!! Looked down and a brown fountain was erupting from the poor girl's wrong 'un. She reacted much the same as Karn with Fogmaster, couldn't get cleaned up and out of the room quick enough!! In fact, I had to run down the hall of the PBR after to give her a few shillings, which she was adamant not to accept, bless her. She has never looked me straight in the eye ever since, and that was almost 3 years ago ffs.

Next one was less severe but more disappointing. I had wanted a crack at Tete from Cascades ever since seeing her badger movie a year or so previous. Finally got my chance last year, but I was staying in the Dawin, and they didn't have the bum hose at the time.

Anyway, after several minutes licking her ample posterior, it was time for the old boom boom. This time there was no foul smell as a warning, but after withdrawal to change positions, I looked down and there was a full Yorkie Bar on the end of my knob. I wasn't going to let it put me off, so after a full cleansing programme we both resumed were we left off and life was good once again.

Errrr, there was one other episode with big Alis, but I shall not divulge those details.

• Upvote 1

If you a dig well, you'll eventually strike mud. (Old issan katoey proverb)

Been in the same situation, the smell used to be the ultimate deboner...

Nowadays, i just clean up and get on with the job - thankfully its a rarity.

Hands up anyone who has been the giver rather than the receiver... :))

• Upvote 1

Hands up anyone who has been the giver rather than the receiver... :))

I have left a couple of small "smudges" , but as I pay particular attention to the bum washer before play , I just put it down to "nature" :biggrin:

Cheers DK

P.S. In our business,how anyone can stay in a hotel without a bum hose is beyond me.

• Upvote 2

I have left a couple of small "smudges" , but as I pay particular attention to the bum washer before play , I just put it down to "nature" :biggrin:

Cheers DK

P.S. In our business,how anyone can stay in a hotel without a bum hose is beyond me.

DK, that might be the quote of the year!  "In our business,how anyone can stay in a hotel without a bum hose is beyond me."

cheers

Neo

Which must be why you don't stay at Bay Breeze anymore. Wish I had known before I stayed there as it was a pain to pack back up and move to another hotel.

Unfortunately i just can't ever again go with the lb  it happened with. It happened to me twice with 2 different lbs. Everytime i run into her, (and she's a very wellknown lb, great person , great sex), all i can think of is that hershey moment, and...... she knows..i know, it ain´t gonna happen.

What a shitty thread...

Ok here's. my 10 cents... It wasn't a lb but an absolutely adorable GG. We just had what was the most incredible encounter, her pussy tasted like honey and l had her screaming. We were in a lovely fresh fucked embrace and she was drifting off to sleep so as its my god give right l raised my ass to let go of the pent up pressure from a night of drunken debauchery. As fate would have it l ripped a pint of bubbling crude. When l realized what happened l almost froze. Here's this goddess in my arms and behind me there is an ugly patch the size of an extra large burnt pizza.

I woke her and told her she had to leave as l was sick. Amazingly she asked if l had a toilet problem and said its ok you be ok tomorrow. I refused to get out of bed and said l would take care of her tomorrow. What a fecking mess. The room was stinking! Try washing sheets and hanging them from the balcony in the PBR at 4 am.

I guess Thais are used to it as next night she gave me an amazing BJ and said ...see everything ok now.

BTW for what it's worth Anna.... Hot Tuna also messed my sheets up twice and on one occasion said its ok bb we go fuck on balcony...duh...l couldn't find my dick ...gone!

ET

• Upvote 2

ET, you really need to write novels as this the words gushed off the page! You have a humble way with expression, as you never stated whether or not if you found your jolley roger and regained the moment.  lol  For Anna, finders keepers!

Neo

ET, you really need to write novels as this the words gushed off the page! You have a humble way with expression, as you never stated whether or not if you found your jolley roger and regained the moment.  lol  For Anna, finders keepers!

Neo

Once it's gone it's gone lol.

Found this one, very funny:

http://www.toilette-humor.com/funny_adult_humor/one_last_kiss.shtml

Cheers,

ET

• Upvote 1

:happy0065: that last video was a blast. Morale of that story.....don't hold yourself back for that long. Make one or two visits to the bathroom.

Things do happen for anal encounters, GG or LB....even if that's not a diarrhea, you may find some undigested food pieces on your wiener (there's a well known urban legend in my country involving an anal encounter and tomato skin...not happened to me, but heard multiple times)

Happened to me twice unfortunately, but it hasn't put me off, shit happens so to speak. First time it happened was with big Marsha from La Bamba. I was ploughing away for all I was worth, when I suddenly smelt the most horrendous smell ever!!! Looked down and a brown fountain was erupting from the poor girl's wrong 'un. She reacted much the same as Karn with Fogmaster, couldn't get cleaned up and out of the room quick enough!! In fact, I had to run down the hall of the PBR after to give her a few shillings, which she was adamant not to accept, bless her. She has never looked me straight in the eye ever since, and that was almost 3 years ago ffs.

Next one was less severe but more disappointing. I had wanted a crack at Tete from Cascades ever since seeing her badger movie a year or so previous. Finally got my chance last year, but I was staying in the Dawin, and they didn't have the bum hose at the time.

Anyway, after several minutes licking her ample posterior, it was time for the old boom boom. This time there was no foul smell as a warning, but after withdrawal to change positions, I looked down and there was a full Yorkie Bar on the end of my knob. I wasn't going to let it put me off, so after a full cleansing programme we both resumed were we left off and life was good once again.

Errrr, there was one other episode with big Alis, but I shall not divulge those details.

I cried from laughter after reading this. It's probably the 9 year old in me but nothing gets me laughing like a good scatalogical story!

I had the same happen on my last trip, no smell until I pulled out and  then noticed that what appeared to be a partially chewed Baby Ruth candy bar had dropped off the end of my cock and onto the sheets. I kept the photographic proof. 

Here is the stain, and the girl in question - Happy from Boss Bar. She was suitably embarrassed but seemed to take it as par for the course. I couldn't get past it and didn't take her again after this.

post-75-0-75093400-1365276407_thumb.jpg

post-75-0-85952200-1365276419_thumb.jpg

What a shitty thread...

Ok here's. my 10 cents... It wasn't a lb but an absolutely adorable GG. We just had what was the most incredible encounter, her pussy tasted like honey and l had her screaming. We were in a lovely fresh fucked embrace and she was drifting off to sleep so as its my god give right l raised my ass to let go of the pent up pressure from a night of drunken debauchery. As fate would have it l ripped a pint of bubbling crude. When l realized what happened l almost froze. Here's this goddess in my arms and behind me there is an ugly patch the size of an extra large burnt pizza.

I woke her and told her she had to leave as l was sick. Amazingly she asked if l had a toilet problem and said its ok you be ok tomorrow. I refused to get out of bed and said l would take care of her tomorrow. What a fecking mess. The room was stinking! Try washing sheets and hanging them from the balcony in the PBR at 4 am.

I guess Thais are used to it as next night she gave me an amazing BJ and said ...see everything ok now.

BTW for what it's worth Anna.... Hot Tuna also messed my sheets up twice and on one occasion said its ok bb we go fuck on balcony...duh...l couldn't find my dick ...gone!

ET

Oh god, now this one had me crying with laughter too!

It reminded me of a story I've recounted before, but I'll throw it out there again.

I was with a girl about 20 years ago who adored me. Older lady, gave great head, but other than the sex she didn't do it for me. She on the other hand was madly in love (and became an obsessive stalker later, but that's a different story). Anyway, I rarely fucked her and made her suck me off, but one one occasion I agreed to bone her instead. We're going at it missionary style, she's screaming and thrashing and making my back a bloody mess with her fingernails, and she gets to a huge crescendo - I can tell this is her big big climax - when without warning she shits the bed. Not a little, but a virtual brown tide of shit that covers my balls, the sheets, you name it. I leapt out of bed like she'd lit my testicles on fire and ran to wash off, meanwhile she started yanking the sheets off the bed like they were an indian blanket infested with smallpox. 

She was horribly embarrassed, but I was more pissed than anything else. She claimed she'd lost control of her body and that it had been (up to that point) the greatest orgasm of her life. Although flattered, I was still more annoyed than anything else, and refused to have sex with her again after that. 

• Upvote 1

Great stuff DT- were you doinking her up the wrong 'un when she shit herself, or were you in the regular orrifice?

If I get enough Guinness in me, I'll reveal the Alis story some night.

Well it is Saturday night/Sunday morning, so if you have a skin full of Arthur's brew inside, now is as good a time as any. :sign0196: 

Great stuff DT- were you doinking her up the wrong 'un when she shit herself, or were you in the regular orrifice?

If I get enough Guinness in me, I'll reveal the Alis story some night.

Fuck her in the ass? No way, what kind of depravity do you think I'm capable of? I was in the first cabin, not the caboose.

I'll be waiting patiently for the rest of the story....

• 4 weeks later...

I've had the odd "brown" moment but apart from giving an LB's leg the odd few freckles I've been fairly ok. 

I was in the Air Force once and took a pretty cook (ok read pretty fat) home to her place and we were both drunk but up for it.

I went at it hammer & tongs egged on by her passionate cries then she tensed up and started crying.  :huh:

I thought perhaps guilt or perchance an orgasm had triggered this strange event...then I smelt it.  :search:

I looked under the sheet and there was a huge Richard the Third lying there steaming...truly a Hallmark moment.

I seem to remember SLBT wearing a kilt in Pooks, farting, followed through and much to the amazement of Pooks hardened girls, actually shat the floor.  :character00292:

They hadn't seen that one before.  :huh:

• Upvote 4

Just found this thread... glad my experience could spawn such great stories, I've almost shat myself laughing so hard!!!

Sadly, a few weeks later I can remember vividly the visual of that dollop of shit on my dick better than I can remember the nice sex I was having previous to said incident.

Snick put it best, in this business, "Shit Happens"!  :biggrin:

I looked under the sheet and there was a huge Richard the Third lying there steaming...truly a Hallmark moment.

Oh Petesie....      and this was such a nice forum....         :mad0261:

About time someone shook the place up...          :good:       Welcome sir, it's been too long. And +1 from me...        :flirt2:

Speaking of unfortunate accidents, a long time ago I worked with a chap who told me about a girl he once took for a drive during their lunch break. He was in a little British sports car that he somehow was able to get the seat back enough in order to engage in a lunchtime quicky. He was a very powerful guy & he said he had the car rocking back & forth on its suspension. Just as he hit the vinegar stroke, she let out a scream & you know the rest.

With no sheets or towel or anything to clean up with, the drive back must have been awkward. I guess they didn't make it back to work & I doubt the owner ever lent him his car again. I wonder if they went on a second date?

Cheers DK

it should be listed on the Agoda site under "hotel ammenities "