You Know You Have Been Around The LB Scene Too Long When...

bumblebee

It struck me talking to a mate last night that by hanging around the LB scene too long we begin to acquire trivial knowledge that we would be oblivious to back home. So it got me thinking of making a list of things we know from being around the LB bars etc that we would not know otherwise.

So I'll start of the list:

You know you have been around the LB scene too long when;

You know who Nicki Minaj is. :biggrin:

You check every asian woman you see hoping it's a ladyboy or femboy.

You start to wonder whether some asian males you see could transform to ladyboys.

Your mates aren't game enough to lust after the pictures of your latest trip because they know you shag ladyboys (and most, if not all of your pictures are of ladyboys).

• Upvote 1

You consider a LB's cock and balls as female genitalia.

A pussy begins to look boring.

You go to your local shoe shop to buy yourself a pair of workboots and find yourself admiring the high heels.

You go to a an amateur LB cabaret without being dragged there by your LB partner and you find yourself admiring the needle work that's gone into the costumes.

• Upvote 2

i am more then 18 years ladyboy lover ,i saw many funny things here,hahahaahahaha

-A pussy begins to look boring..................yes

-You consider a LB's cock and balls as female genitalia..........never can be....................because"pussy look boring "

-You check every asian woman you see hoping it's a ladyboy or femboy........................oh yes

-You start to wonder whether some asian males you see could transform to ladyboys...............hahaha yes i think asian meles are a mistake from god

-... you're sitting on Hua Hin beach and the girl with you says an ant has just bitten her balls and you are more concerned about the bite than the fact she has balls...............hahaahahaha a god one

-You can't remember the last time you fantasized about having sex with a genetic female..............????not remember???

-A normal every day conversation includes discussing the size of the cock you sucked last night!!!!.......................ecxactly

-Sure, and than there is the moment you go full cicle back to GG,s.

Sorry about this......................back to what???.........hahaahahaha never

• Upvote 1

well..i don't know if really regards this topic....but...tonight i was on dia looking for some ladyboys in cebu...( on my profile i wrote..looking for ladyboy ) when a lady ( gg ) wrote to me many times asking me: "why a nice man like you likes ladyboy????".....

what would you have replied?

i could not say....so many ladyboys in my life i do not like pussy anymore ..... ladyboy is honey....pussy is a sweetener

• Upvote 1