You Know You Have Been Around The LB Scene Too Long When...

bumblebee

Guest JustSumGai

...the LB in bed beside you is jerking off while you post on the forum. Then a jet of jizz shoots across half the bed and some lands on your hands and keyboard. You rush to get some tissues to wipe it away while at the same time hoping the ants haven't noticed an unexpected lunch has arrived on your laptop.

Welcome to what I consider a normal Christmas morning in Los. :santa:

oh man that's a lovely Christmas story. 

that's what I want this Christmas now haha

• 6 months later...

While your LB friend is asleep, out of curiously you try on her shoes and they are a size too big for you.

Kung's pink high heels were more than a size too big and I wear US size 11. But she was awake at the time and slightly embarrased by the size of her shoes.

• Upvote 2

You are sitting in the BigC eXtra food hall and you see an old wrinkly Thai lady eating near by.  You say to your LB companion that she will look like that some day.  She replies no, I will look like that and points behind you.  You look over your shoulder but don't see anything unusual.  You turn back with a puzzled look and she says look again.  You turn around one more time and the penny drops.....there is an old Thai man eating his noodles at the next table. :flirt2: