The comfort zone

AuntieVirus

So there i was on the bed with my ladyboy having some fun when she started to probe the entrance to my butt with her wood.I thought hell no my ass is exit only but at the same time i was mildly curious. Much as i enjoy sucking and banging my companion i just cannot accept getting my butt pluged by a ladyboy cock. i know this is out of my comfort zone just now and wonder will i sucumb eventually. Does it get more extreme guys the more i hang out with ladyboys or do you stay in a comfort zone and does such a thing even exist in this field or am i destined to be violated eventually and damn enjoy it lol.

• Upvote 2

It'll be interesting to see the range of replies you get for this fascinating issue AV.

I cannot recall a single conversation about it with friends or FMs. So I have no idea of the general pattern. Can one begin relatively late and grow to overcum their fear and eventually like it? I don't know.

Just to put my tuppence worth in: from puberty or maybe even just before I have a long history of insertion. I can recall pencils, biros, zucchini, carrot, a broom handle, all going in there to give me pleasure. Goodness knows what else. My fingers too of course. Then with adulthood and the acquisition of vibrators and dildos all that other paraphenalia was rendered obsolete and redundant. Finally I moved seamlessly on to cock itself.

Perhaps guys like me - faggots to the core - are on one side of a split divide in the FM universe. While chaps like yourself and Qg are on the other side of the divide, having to cope with notions like "no, never", or "dare I?" or "is that the future?"

I would think if it's pain associated, or bears the marks of other aversion therapies, then let it go. You don't have to do it. There are no boxes you have to tick, or tests you have to pass, to qualify as a LB lover. Do it your way.

For the weird among us, from my past experience anyhow, it just came naturally, so to speak. From my old man's blurred memory, having a thing like object up my arse or down my throat was as normal and pleasurable as the best of life. More pleasurable by far than wanking, for example. In fact I was known to orgasm, no hands, from such behaviour, on occasions.

(One of my fantasies - for which I don't hold out much hope now at this stage of life - is to achieve such orgasm from a real cock penetration one day. Thus far, no luck. I think I'm too shy.)

Great question.

I've always considered myself a top only; in fact I just posted in another thread with the statement that "I am not a bottom".

But that's not entirely true.

On my last trip, on my last night in BKK, I took Cindy from Cascades. There was something about the experience that night that was different from every other experience I've ever had. I don't know whether Cindy turned me on more than the other girls; whether I was hornier than normal; or if there was just something in the air that night. I've tried not to question or analyze it, which for me is a real challenge.

Anyway, we were in bed, I was lying on my back with her in between my legs going down on me. And at some point, I just knew that I wanted to have her in me. We went very slowly, very carefully, and I ended up having one of the largest orgasms I've had in years. I literally ended up with my own sperm in my hair and on the backboard behind me. Not too shabby for a 51-year-old.

So there you have it. I still consider myself a top only. Perhaps I'm in denial. Maybe it'll happen again. I don't know, and I really don't care.

I guess once again, what kahuna told me years ago continues to prove itself out in my life on a regular basis - that we're all dick sucking faggots at our core, and the sooner we get used to the idea, the better.

Perhaps I could say this many different ways but the simplest is I do not like a cock or anything else stuck up my ass...

I have tried being the bottom and likely will again...If only to give the ladyboy pleasure...Which I confess is something I enjoy...

In truth I go as limp as water whenever I allow a ladyboy to enter my ass...At that point I am sexually finished for the night or the morning or the day or the whatever...

But be it known that my lack of enjoyment with stuff stuffed up my ass does not in any manner make me less of a faggot than Khun KenW...And when KenW and I next meet we will arm wrestle to determine just who is the biggest faggot...The loser wins...

And when KenW and I next meet we will arm wrestle to determine just who is the biggest faggot...The loser wins...

Arm wrestle? OK.

Or we could do what an old guy in a trenchcoat taught me in a railway station toilet when I was 16: we could "have a measure." Loser still wins.

I guess once again, what kahuna told me years ago continues to prove itself out in my life on a regular basis - that we're all dick sucking faggots at our core, and the sooner we get used to the idea, the better.

I posted on this thread and logged off and started to go to bed...all alone I might add...and thought about what I posted and a bit about what you wrote DT and so here I am back again...

For the most part here and on other forums I just try and have fun...To laugh at myself...To play with what others post...Sometimes it works and often it doesn't...

And sometimes I use the word faggot as a punchline...Nothing more...Do I really consider myself a faggot...Yes, indeed...I am gay...At this stage of my life I have no desire whatsoever to bed a beautiful young GG...I know that I couldn't perform...I am gay in my mind...And please understand all that being either gay or straight is clearly not defined by what you like in your ass or your mouth...

A few years back I decided that the most important person in my life had to know...And so I sat down and told my daughter everything about her faggy old dad...After I told her and without any hesitation whatsoever she said, "Dad. Are you happy? Because that's all that matters."

So the word faggot in my lexicon applies solely to me...No one else...It's my word for me...If y'all want to use it for you...That's your choice...No one here is gonna think any less of any of you for the label you elect to attach to yourself...

But above all else, no matter what label you elect to use...straight...bi...gay...It should always be preceded by the word HAPPY...

So my apology Deepthroat for whatever I said in years past...What I am saying today is, just be happy...

Its been a slow progession in this wonderfull new experience of live that I now enjoy. I have gone from slightly curious to being fully 100% active in the space of 7 odd years.

Exploring boundaries and pushing the limits, drunken encounters and just plain getting horney and turned on by certain things. I have tried most things and now know and realise what it is I enjoy.

No two encounters are the same for many reasons but being violated and damn enjoying it is some thing I have grown to like and on many occassions insisted upon.

Hope that helps :drinks:

Interesting point about us having a comfort zone. I guess a lot of the stuff I consider normal with an LB is way beyond most regular peoples zone and I am not even half as hard core as some of the boys here I reckon. :biggrin: Like a dwindling minority here :rolleye0012: I have yet to have my back door smashed open, it just doesn't interest me. Some may say I don't know what I am missing but for now it's on hold.

I don't know what the hell I am and don't give it much thought. I don't consider myself straight, gay, bi, or whatever. I'm just me. Perhaps I am everything since everything appeals to me. That makes me happy. :party0011:

But have u stayed in your comfort zone during all of your encounters and time with LB's SS, or have u slipped into some activities that u didn't consider possible previously ? B)

Why would I or anyone deviate from their comfort zone? What does that mean? As long as you are participating in an activity and enjoying it then it has to be part of your comfort zone. If it is a new adventure not experienced before, but still enjoyed, then it becomes part of your comfort zone. And YES I have tried many new things and continue to explore new things and as long as it is enjoyable it forms part of my comfort zone.

I have tried some things that were not enjoyable. I chalked it up to an experience and not to be repeated. Nonetheless the unenjoyable things will not dissuade me from experiencing new things when they present themselves.

My whole life has been and continues to be something I never considered possible previously. Who would have ever thought I'd meet such a fine gentleman as you?!!? :biggrin:

An interesting topic, for sure.

Why would I or anyone deviate from their comfort zone? ...

As you go onto suggest, Sam, you don't know what the boundaries of that zone are until you push them. Does having a drunk ladyboy with a wee todger about the size of your pinky (maybe a little thicker, but no longer) count as having your "back door smashed open," as BB put it? If so, then I've tried this on twice, and it was "meh," as the kids say.

But then I've had a few ladies before this (both GG and LB) who used their finger on the ole prostate and sometimes it felt fucking great, other times, meh once again, and once it made my eyes water, as in "go gently there, girl; you're not playing pinball." Once I had a girl who really wanted me to try her ex-husband's prostate dildo/plug thingy -- she got *everything* in the divorce, I guess -- and that felt pretty damn good -- thought I was going to cum hands free for a moment -- but when did come, it hurt like fucking hell. :blink: Aneros, I think that thing was.

Tongues? Oh yeah, that's always felt nice. :kissass:

Will I try it on again? Eh, if the mood/interest strikes me, sure. I think for me it's more a matter of "do I think it will feel good or not," as opposed to a psychological comfort zone, at this point. After all, I can't claim to be straight (love the ladyboys, cock and all) or be worried about taboos (much too late for all that), but then I don't want to sleep with guys who look/act/smell likes guys/boys, and I still love the GGs and pussy as much as ever. So not straight -- bent considerably is the term I choose when someone calls me out on it and insists on a label. Butt (see what I did there) my point is, if I thought it would feel really fucking good, I'd be all about trading off playing pitcher and catcher.

But yeah, like Sam and others suggest, you don't really know what your boundaries are until you cross them. When you see a ladyboy get off hands free while you're fucking her, and see the look on her face, well, you gotta wonder. ...

Ever since I can remember my ass has been an area that brings me much pleasure. Before I realized I had a thing for ladyboys, some of the most mind blowing, intense orgasms I'd ever had we're with a girlfriend sucking my cock while she worked a finger or two in and out of my ass.

On my first ever ladyboy experience I had to have her cock in my ass. It felt amazing. I love getting ass-fucked by a cute ladyboy. Tongues, fingers, cocks, toys, my ass loves them all.

It's also a huge turn on for me to watch a ladyboy enjoying herself ass-fucking me, especially when she comes.

• Upvote 2

@AuntieVirus

I personaly dont experiment with my comfort zone , i am to much fixate at the ladyboy or GG ass , and i alway`s on top and are not interested to be bottom.

Her tool dont interest me at all , so i dont do nothing with it , just love to fuck and gumm her ass , you can call it butt crazy , hehehe....

Greetz , stealth

It really is each to their own, isn't it?

I like my girls. I like my ladyboys. I like spending time with like minded friends such as yourselves. What more could anyone ever ask or expect from the blessed life most of us on this forum enjoy.

It is raining here in Montreal and about 11 degrees C. Miserable indeed. But thank you all for uplifting the day.

I wish you all the best.

Happy trails.

What I enjoy seems to change from day to day. Sometimes I chase big amazons, sometimes petite femboys, sometimes women. Sometimes I feel like a top, sometimes a bottom. There is no real pattern to any of this. That said, I do enjoy trying new things that in fact may have always been outside of my comfort zone. My comfort zone is affected by my mood, by how I am feeling physically and mentally and by who I am with. If I were a drinker, I am sure that this would play a role as well. Something might be in my comfort zone on a Monday but outside of it on a Thursday. It changes each day and I just go with the flow.

Rocky

Some very good replies fellow members and good to see most of us are prepared to push our bounteries. I think taking it in my butt will happen eventually and possibly on my next time in thailand. Gee i am kinda getting a rush just thinking about it. You gentlemen have helped me realize its quite common in our circles.

Once I had a girl who really wanted me to try her ex-husband's prostate dildo/plug thingy -- she got *everything* in the divorce,

Almost spit up my morning coffee all over me laptop!~ :sign0196:

You got a way with words Four! :biggrin:

I think the big issue for some guys is if it hurts having one's backdoor smashed open then is any permanent damage being done?

So the word faggot in my lexicon applies solely to me...

But above all else, no matter what label you elect to use...straight...bi...gay...It should always be preceded by the word HAPPY...

So my apology Deepthroat for whatever I said in years past...What I am saying today is, just be happy...

It brings to mind the childhood rhyme (ok, so it's ever so slightly adapted from the original) - and I should state that this is not meant to be offensive!

See the happy faggot

He doesn't give a damn

I wish I were a faggot

My God - p'haps I am