The comfort zone

AuntieVirus

You got a way with words Four!

:drinks: cheers, P. Dogg.

As for that ass in post 24? Where's she work? Anybody got any contact info? Facebook? :happy0148::rofl:

Well-played, DonneyKey. Been doing lunges at the gym and running stairs, have you? :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

Hey AuntieV

Very provocative and interesting thread...especially since so much of my youth was tied up in concepts of what it meant to be masculine.

This may sound like a joke, but it is my truth....If a ladyboy is bigger than me, then I'm versatile if she will enjoy that, if she is smaller than me, then, I'm 100% top. So, my experience in S.E. Asia is that I have been 95% top and I have really enjoyed it. Nothing like seeing a girls eyes cloud and feeling her sphincter flex when she cums while I'm fully inside her...yummy ....Now, if I meet a Brazillian LB in Thailand, it might be my eyes clouding and sphincter flexing........ :movethatass:

Cheers,

Randi

• Upvote 3

It brings to mind the childhood rhyme (ok, so it's ever so slightly adapted from the original) - and I should state that this is not meant to be offensive!

See the happy faggot

He doesn't give a damn

I wish I were a faggot

My God - p'haps I am

I like that...Can I steal it?

BTW...It appears that most are confirming the Kahuna's Chameleon Theory...We change our color to suit our environment...Just like that old Gumbie Cat...