Can Coming To Thailand Make You Bisexual?

pdogg

if by going to Los,makes us bisexual,i suppose that i am bysexual but i only go with Lbs and maybe if i meet a gg who is more beautiful than the lb (must have nice tits) and a good kisser,then i go with her.

But somehow i only meet beautifull L Bs.

Bisexual yes ,but not gay.

Goodness gracious, does any of this really matter?

We have guys needing to claim they are hetero but curious or worse, so frightened they want to form a posse to seek out and stone the ones who might lean otherwise. Others saying same (sans posse) but into ladyboys but still, hmmm, straight. Others into multi-group thingies but here again, straight. While others claim they are bisexual BUT certainly and absolutely not gay!!!

Say what you want. We're all the same. Straight, bi; and yes GAY,... like it or not.

Up to you. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

That thread is gay. <_<

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. And for those that need a cultural context/an update on modern vernacular, here is Wikipedia:

In the Anglosphere, this connotation, among younger speakers, has a derisive meaning equivalent to rubbish or stupid (as in "That's so gay."). In this use, the word does not mean "homosexual", so it can be used, for example, to refer to an inanimate object or abstract concept of which one disapproves.

In all seriousness, I'm surprised the "Am I Gay" -- or in this case, bisexual -- question hasn't popped up on Thai Visa before now with regard to ladyboys. As for the above use of the term gay, I agree with those who say that it is actually prejudicial against people that do identify as gay. On the other hand, that train has already left the station; such is the nature of language. Reclaiming it will take some time.

As the wise SiamSam said, does the label really matter? :indifferent0018:

I'd have to say going to Thailand can definitely open a few doors that you always imagined would remain firmly closed :biggrin: .

New opportunities are not only widely available but they are actively seeking your attention and testing you, just two years ago I would have never dreamt of the things I enjoy now and I view my old self as being very narrow minded.

Thailand can't make you something you're not but exactly who you are might just surprise you. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Not sure if I consider myself bisexual or even gay, but I used to like pussy in my earlier years, now I like only cock.

Although the above sounds like the description of a bisexual and if someone else said it to me I'd say that they were. But I don't know, I've never bothered categorising myself. I am what I am.

I think many, many guys have underlying feelings which in their home country where decent transexuals are far and few between and the attraction to them would be ridiculed tend to never discover those feelings that already exist within.

Upon visiting Thailand, or any country where beautiful ladyboys are available, opens up places inside oneself which up until then have remained undiscovered. That's when you :db: "turn gay" - So I suppose yes, there is certainly validity in the question.

8P Thailand can make you Bi thats for sure. It certainly fucked me up in 89 when i first set eyes on a guy in drag in Patpong... never been the same since although my regular bedmate is a very pretty post op so i suppose that makes me a honorary hetero now and so i leave the LBs to you floppy Teapots :yahoo:

I supose it does in a way but you always need to have the seed deep down in the first place.

A GG loving mate of mine has been coming to Thailand 22 years the same as me and he could never go near a LB and he's seen me with plenty and been drunk many a time with my choice that night egging him on, but he could never dabbled or be slightly interested... so the answer could be NO.

Thank Budda for Thailand and finding a door I never knew existed before :movethatass:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thailand in of itself does not make one bisexual, gay, or whatever. It however may give one the chance to act upon all the latent feelings they had pent up inside but were too scared to try back in the western world.

I been into dicks and pussies both for as long as I can remember and did not need Thailand or anywhere else to realize or accept it, or act upon it.