Ramblings & Replies

Been away in normal land puts things in perspective when you get back here to Los.  I was chatting to 2 veterans of the scene on my first night and stories of dubious encounters were being exchanged as matter of fact every day topics.  It just got me thinking even the tamest of these tales would blow the minds of most people I know back home.

Yeah, we were talking about that during the winter,  BB........it's funny how the most ''normal'' thing in Thailand would be considered the most mind-blowing thing back home.  One of my favorites from this past year, in Bangkok; myself and 2 people I knew were having a discussion over dinner, and one of them says "I went to a blowjob bar last night" and the other guy, without missing a beat, says "which one?"  :-)

I got to the 2nd sentence that mentioned MIM's tax status & was reminded that the NFL, that multi-Billion dollar behemoth whose commissioner made a $44 million salary last year & whose stadiums are given all sorts of sweetheart tax deals by the communities, the NFL is legally a tax exempt organization.

My blood pressure goes up just writing that :bad:  

• Upvote 1

Malala Yousafzai, the 17 year old Pakistani school girl has jointly won this years Nobel Peace Prize with the Indian child worker Kailash Satyarthi. 

Malala was in class when her headmaster interrupted the lesson to give her 'an important message'.

Fuck, when I was in class the only important message I ever got was to tell me I was in trouble. Again.

Imagine! A Nobel Peace Prize......      I'd kill for one of them....        :notfair: 

Me using irony to be funny? 

Of course it was intended, I actually used that line in my Sig years ago. 

I just thought how amazing to win one of those things when you're still at school. Malala is now a global celebrity who has a platform to attack Islamic ideologues for as long as she wishes.

Quite amazing isn't it BB

It's amazing that we could think ourselves to be alone in the Universe. When you consider there are trillions of Galaxies each with a trillion stars & each of them with its own Solar System (possibly), there would appear to be far more likelihood of other life forms.

It's a very human trait to think only us has arisen as the sole life force anywhere. 

'O.J. Simpson’s Transsexual Lover Tells All: ‘We Had Sex & I’m HIV Positive!’ 

Simpson has been serving time at the Nevada facility since 2008 for a bungled sports memorabilia robbery.

“I used to be the lead porter for the laundry, so I was responsible for O.J.’s laundry,” Jameson said. “I would deliver laundry to his room.”

:biggrin: Hes all class , that OJ.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/oj-simpson-transsexual-prison-lover-tells-all-aids-hiv/

• Upvote 1