Ramblings & Replies

We've all seen 'em over the years and the look completely ridiculous even though most of us can't understand any Thai.

Can you imagine how bad they REALLY are?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2014/09/thailand-pm-bemoans-divisive-soap-operas-20149269242984400.html

''Thailand PM bemoans 'divisive' soap operas

New prime minister slams TV soaps and threatens he will write them himself if their scripts do not improve.''

In the first-ever arrest of its kind inside the Vatican, a former archbishop accused of paying for sex with children, while he was serving as a Vatican ambassador in the Dominican Republic was arrested on Tuesday.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/vatican-arrests-former-archbishop-jozef-wesolowski-paedophilia-charges-1466899

What sad, sad, sad fuckers they are. So pathetic. This is the tip of the iceberg. I can only imagine how much of this goes on day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, centuries, millenniums. The Catholic church is a CUNT. It has fucked up so many people and their families and their children and their children's children since its inception. We think ISIS (ISIL) as the ultimate demon but they are nothing compared to when you add up the all of the atrocities the Catholic church has bestowed on its followers. ISIS destroys lives in an instant and only to those they deem to be non believers. The Catholic church likes a slow burn in destroying the lives of the people who trust them, believe in them, and follow them. I hate the fuckers!!! All fucking selfish cowards. CUNTS of the worse kind. I'd rather lick the toes of a crack whore than shake the hand of a priest.

So there you have it. My Friday night rant. 

• Upvote 2