Ramblings & Replies

What about the israelis arrested after being seen awaiting ,and  celebrating the planes hitting the twin towers ? Turns out they were working for a furniture removal firm , a front company for mossad...  it looks like prior knowledge to me......cut aid to Israel? youre not serious...which American president would ever dream of doing such a thing.?.... now thats  a conspiracy theory that is true...AIPAC has bought and paid for your congressmen....

well, you're kind of making my point for me......Israel gives our politicians tons of cash, in return we allow them to be a country. Without our help that place would have been destroyed by its neighbors years ago. We also like having at least ONE friend in that hostile area, everyone else hatues us. IMO the Mossad would never willingly bite the hand that feeds them.......never heard of the furniture guys celebrating the twin towers' demise, and I'd find it hard to believe the Israeli government or some top-level, apparently rogue Mossad operatives ever heard of them as well.

well, you're kind of making my point for me......Israel gives our politicians tons of cash, in return we allow them to be a country. Without our help that place would have been destroyed by its neighbors years ago. We also like having at least ONE friend in that hostile area, everyone else hatues us. IMO the Mossad would never willingly bite the hand that feeds them.......never heard of the furniture guys celebrating the twin towers' demise, and I'd find it hard to believe the Israeli government or some top-level, apparently rogue Mossad operatives ever heard of them as well.

Im amazed that you've never heard of the 5 israelis arrested by the fbi for "celebrating" the planes hitting the twin towers.....here's the first one googled..http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm......theresloads of info on it...they were freed to return to israel,even interviewed on israeli tv,its no secret....upon investigation it turns out the firm these "students" were working for,was actually a mossad front company...Mossad is engaged in full on espionage in the usa,its no big secret,so to say they won't bite the hands that feed them is naive...there's even been Isaraeli agents arrested for spying against America.....The 9/11 hijackers undercover in America were also under surveillance by mossad prior to 9/11.....How could they not know?....By the way...did they share that info with the FBI&CIA?  Did they hell......

As for Israel not biting the hand that feeds it,what about the uss liberty?......destroyed by israel during the '67 war.....surely you know of that?

Yes, I've heard of the Liberty..... and by the way, if Israel wants to bite the hand that feeds them, I am all for it!

Tired of carrying that country for as long as we have, I want to spend our money right here at home.

By the way and for what it's worth..... that operation was pulled off by Osama bin Laden from his base in Afghanistan, with the help of 20 mostly Saudi operatives. He was wealthy and had the financial backing needed, and in fact it wouldn't even have cost much; multiple airline tickets, some hotels and apartments, fake passports, some training at flight schools, etc...hell, a handful of box cutters were their only weapons... they didn't need the help of Mossad or anyone else for that matter.  It was a hijacking, plain and simple. Not seeing the smoking gun there with 5 Israeli guys celebrating the destruction done to NY and Washington, sorry.

And yes, of course the Mossad spies on us; who doesn't?  China, Russia, North Korea, Pakistan, etc......even our closest allies, surely France and the UK, hell probably even Canada!   Doesn't mean they were part of 9/11. If you're looking for the people who were behind that operation, look to eastern Afghanistan - only - between 1991 and 2001.

And yes, of course the Mossad spies on us; who doesn't?  China, Russia, North Korea, Pakistan, etc......even our closest allies, surely France and the UK, hell probably even Canada!  

We have a  officially unidentified foreign (russian of course) sub in our archipelago right now. :biggrin:

If another country had something to do with 9/11, I'd love to know about that.  I think we all would.

Per Willie's suggestion I did a google search of "mossad involved 9/11''....because, frankly, before today I had never heard Israel was involved in any way.  And sure, there are lots of links, but nothing like Time magazine, The NY Times, the Washington Post, the BBC, Der Spiegal, etc......all websites with shadowy names like truthernews.com , ascertaintruth.com, whatreallyhappened.com, and my favorite, 911missinglinks.com, which proudly says;  ''absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation.''  Well, I guess that settles that!

As usual with any conspiracy theories, people need to stay quiet; not just those 5 jokers, but 25 or 30 people above them, plus a few guys at the VERY top of an operation like that. Maybe 50 people?  All not saying a word about it in 13 years? I could see 1 or 2 keeping their mouths shut, but that many? Not buying it, sorry.  And again, even if Mossad or Israel wanted the twin towers to burn down, what exactly could they have done for Al Qeada? All 4 targets were stationary; no intel needed there. The plane routes are public knowledge, their departure times as well. Training the 4 clowns who flew the planes was done at US flight schools, no Mossad assistance needed there. Money - bin Laden had plenty. Basically, Mossad wasn't needed to pull off this disaster, and if it eventually came out [from a reputable news source] that they were behind it, Israel would cease to exist. No way the people in charge there would take that risk.

Yes, I've heard of the Liberty..... and by the way, if Israel wants to bite the hand that feeds them, I am all for it!

Tired of carrying that country for as long as we have, I want to spend our money right here at home.

By the way and for what it's worth..... that operation was pulled off by Osama bin Laden from his base in Afghanistan, with the help of 20 mostly Saudi operatives. He was wealthy and had the financial backing needed, and in fact it wouldn't even have cost much; multiple airline tickets, some hotels and apartments, fake passports, some training at flight schools, etc...hell, a handful of box cutters were their only weapons... they didn't need the help of Mossad or anyone else for that matter.  It was a hijacking, plain and simple. Not seeing the smoking gun there with 5 Israeli guys celebrating the destruction done to NY and Washington, sorry.

And yes, of course the Mossad spies on us; who doesn't?  China, Russia, North Korea, Pakistan, etc......even our closest allies, surely France and the UK, hell probably even Canada!   Doesn't mean they were part of 9/11. If you're looking for the people who were behind that operation, look to eastern Afghanistan - only - between 1991 and 2001.

steady on there jaidee,you're jumping to a few conclusions there mate...,i'm not for one minute suggesting israel planned and executed 9/11,i'm suggesting they knew about it,were surveilling the hijackers(they've admitted it).. and didn't tell the US authorities.......and of course,why would they?.........It's in Israels interests not to tell ..... Mossad aren't your friends,far from it.

Here's a clip from CNN,a reputable source i hope, then they are interviewed on israeli tv "our purpose was to document the event" one of them says....doesn't that show prior knowledge.(of the event)...?     

Ummm, I guess so......the last line sounds pretty ominous.

Unless you really think about those words; "Our purpose was to document the event." They don't say whether they started to document the event beforehand or during, it was something like an 8-hour event and hundreds, maybe thousands of people documented the event that day, either with cameras or video cameras. And why......why does the interview end right there?  Could it be because after that part ended whatever was said did not support the conspiracy angle?  I think it's kind of odd the video just ends right there, I'd love to see what else was said after that for context.

CNN and Dan Rather said nothing about Israeli people, and on the day of there was a lot of on-the-spot conclusions and speculation......no one knew what the hell was going on. And methinks if someone was driving around with a van full of explosives looking to blow up a bridge on September 11th, they would've been in jail in November, not on some talk show in Tel Aviv.

I'd like to see what Lefty and Paccie think about all this.  On 2nd thought, no I wouldn't.  :indifferent0025:

Here's the apparent rest of the story of the 3 Israelis on 9-11:  this is the CNN transcript of the press conference that followed the initial reports in the previous clip.

QUESTION: Mayor, do you know anything about the report about the possible resources that they found in New Jersey?

GIULIANI: Yes. I think the Police Commissioner was able to get information about that.

BERNARD KERIK, NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER: I just got a confirmation from the Chief of Detectives, he's reach out to the FBI. They have confirmed that someone has been stopped in New Jersey, three men in a van. However, there was no explosives in the van. All right. They're being held for questioning.

QUESTION: Where in New Jersey, do you know?

KERIK: I can't say yet.

QUESTION: OK.

QUESTION: Why were they stopped and why do you think they're connected with this?

GIULIANI: We can't tell at this point. It's between the FBI and the Port Authority. We just got the confirmation by phone after I left the last briefing.

QUESTION: Were they on the George Washington Bridge as they were heading to New Jersey?

GIULIANI: No, they weren't.

QUESTION: Were they in the Meadow Land?

QUESTION: There were rumors that there were explosives, where did those rumors come from or why did that begin to circulate?

KERIK: I can't tell you.

QUESTION: Were they in the Meadow Land, Police Commissioner?

KERIK: Excuse me?

QUESTION: Were they in the Meadow Land?

KERIK: It's my understanding, but I -- we haven't confirmed that.

QUESTION: Do we know why they were stopped?

KERIK: Not yet.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/se.05.html

US Army withheld promise from Germany that Ebola virus wouldn’t be weaponized

Published time: October 20, 2014 17:17

http://rt.com/news/197500-us-army-ebola-weapon/

Two Scientists Say Ebola Originated In US Bio-warfare Lab

Experts have brought to the public’s attention that ebola is a genetically modified organism developed in US biowarfare laboratories in Africa.

In the two articles below reproduced from Tom Feeley’s Information Clearing House

(a good site worthy of your support), Dr. Francis Boyle of the University of Illinois and

Dr. Cyril Broderick of the University of Liberia and the University of Delaware provide their fact-based assessments. Dr. Boyle drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, the US implementing legislation for the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention....

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/10/20/us-government-master-criminal-time/

I don't remember the Israelis picked up for applauding 9/11 in NYC. Or I do vaguely, the image I recall clearly on television was of the Palestinians who were dancing & "whooping" when they heard the news. They had to be quickly stopped being as it is they rely on US money.

When I read the Israelis were Mossad agents I didn't assume they were behind 9/11 but I understand why they might have been cheering. If they knew there were Arabs piloting planes into the WTC they knew any wavering of support for their situation would cease to exist. It's the same scenario when Churchill knew in advance that Japan was going to invade Pearl Harbour in WWII. While he didn't support them, he had a vested interest in the raid being carried out because Roosevelt had made it clear he needed a reason to go to war.

Likewise Israel have benefited from the hardening of western attitudes against Islam.

• Upvote 1

well, you're kind of making my point for me......Israel gives our politicians tons of cash, in return we allow them to be a country. Without our help that place would have been destroyed by its neighbors years ago. We also like having at least ONE friend in that hostile area, everyone else hatues us. IMO the Mossad would never willingly bite the hand that feeds them.......

You never read my post from earlier this year when I wrote that the 1600 (?? not sure of the exact number now) Israeli lobbyists in Washington are not there to give advice to the politicians, they are there to give instructions. Israel doesn't need to pay the US, it is wealthy Jews who use their power & money to keep Israel in the manner they have become accustomed.

Don't forget the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank controlled by Jews. Goldman Sachs recently bought a large stake holding in the Fed for umpteen billion dollars, their CEO Lloyd Blankfein is another member of the "club". They will never cede control & they will never stop supporting "home".

• Upvote 1

.......never heard of the furniture guys celebrating the twin towers' demise, and I'd find it hard to believe the Israeli government or some top-level, apparently rogue Mossad operatives ever heard of them as well.

This is not surprising. I talk with friends in the US who have often asked me where I heard the stories I ask them about. We have come to understand that there are subjects that don't get aired in American media. That censorship doesn't apply in Australia & I get to read stuff my American friends don't.

I cannot think of anything recently but it was in full force while George W was in office. Hence the reason why the rest of the world hates him while many Americans think he's a good guy. 

I'd like to see what Lefty and Paccie think about all this.  On 2nd thought, no I wouldn't.  :indifferent0025:

Seriously? After all these years? You still worry what I might write?

At least I didn't draw any conclusions regarding a conspiracy surrounding the Mossad felllows. 

Just for the record, I believe there have been many conspiracies foisted on the public over the years, look at the Tobacco industries scam that lasted 50 years. But there has to be some very persuasive evidence before I would dream of entering a public forum to debate it. 

We have come to understand that there are subjects that don't get aired in American media. That censorship doesn't apply in Australia & I get to read stuff my American friends don't.

Huh?  Censorship, in the days of the internet?

I can understand the mainstream press not reporting on certain stories.....like stuff they don't think is credible.......but in the days of widespread internet use and bit torrenting we are getting the EXACT same coverage of every story that you are getting, people just have to dig a little harder for it. Trust me, if people want to read a story or watch a video regarding some conspiracy they can do it *anywhere* in the world [save the few communist countries left], not just Australia.

So that's at least 2 people in this thread who had never heard of an Israeli connection, or at least that the Mossad had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks. I was quite sure I wasn't the only one.

You did get a bit annoyed on our last discussion & I thought you were getting upset. (You know the one, I don't want to start it again)

I never know when an American is joking (you guys seem to lack a sense of humour)  but thanks for setting me straight.

I am always reminded of your view of conspiracy theories, it is on your sig.

Have a nice day.          :hi:

I never know when an American is joking (you guys seem to lack a sense of humour)  but thanks for setting me straight.

Wow, that's so weird....we Americans really have no idea when you Aussies are joking around!

I was often told I had no sense of humor by an Aussie because he used to constantly call me a stupid American cunt and I wouldn't chuckle right along with him.  See, to us that's just plain not funny. At all. I dunno, I guess it depends on which side of the equation you stand on; I am sure both peoples have a sense of humor, it's just that some things make us laugh and others don't.  Brits are the same way, sometimes they find stuff funny and I have no clue why and surely vice versa.

My signature came about from an article I was reading during one of our conspiracy chats, it was from the author of an article on Michael Hastings' death, which you weren't aware of [must have been censored down under :biggrin: ].

Anyway, I actually LOVE chatting about conspiracy theories and as I say I wish more people would get involved in those threads, it's really just harmless fun.  Whether it's JFK or RFK or Martin Luther King or the moon landing, Mossad knowing about 9/11, etc......I am seriously open for debate! Most likely I won't change your mind and you won't change mind, but it's still interesting stuff to chat about.

Kinda curious why you guys don't join in the conspiracy chats, since you read here daily anyway.  No opinions on those matters? It always seems like it's just me and Paccers, sometimes Lefty when he reads here, maybe one or 2 other guys at times but that's about it.  No one's going to bite your head off! 

In fact, we are just looking for some good-natured debates; I wish all the regular readers here would get involved as it would make the debates more lively.

• Upvote 1