Cascades got talent......

mikibyne

Light's Out Janet - my gf says she's one of the nicest lbs working in NEP. The nickname came about when a couple of drunken farangs thought the Cascade lbs were ladies. Upon discovering their mistake began to harass the ladies. Janet promptly knocked out both of them and they were dragged out of Cascades by their friends. I've heard she says she's also related to Nong Toom - the famous Thai kickboxer who had SRS a few years ago (also made into a movie "Beautiful Boxer")

Very true brother RX, despite the name and the undeniable ability she has to kick the shit out of any who cross her or her friends, deep down she is actually a sweet, shy little girl, simply looking for acceptance and a bit of lovin'.

Thanks for the clip, great stuff. I love this show in America and thought it would be fun to watch the thai version, but sadly I'd forgotten that it wouldn't carry english subtitles. Doh!

This is a reminder that maybe it's best to just wai and back away next time I have a disagreement with one of the girls. Seems like everyone in LOS knows more mui thai than I do, and although most are not to Lights Out's level, they'd probably still kick my ass!

I was very aware of her kickboxing background and her nickname Lights out before I finally met her last October. She was coming out of Nana Entrance with a friend after close. I was rebounding after a ST earlier that evening.

She looked good, not so much makeup like I had seen her in on other photos. Her hair was straight and dressed sharply, not too slutty. So I chatted her up, but she priced herself out. At the time I thought she was just asking star prices, but looking back I think she was just wanted to make it worth her time if she was going to go with someone at 2:30 in the morning.

I think this because in February she approached me in the Cascade bleacher seats without being called up. I had my eye on some others at the time. So she asked to sit with me. I was a bit intimidated so nervously said yes. I told her what I was looking for and what I would pay. I figured she would knock back my low ball figure based on her not accepting more back in October. She didn't bat a fake eye lash and it was game on.

On the walk back to my hotel fears of her aggressively topping my sore ass went through my head. I had read on forums how she delivered a hard topping. I usually go with the flow and happy to do whatever the ladyboys like to do as I like it all. However I don't enjoy getting fucked by large cocks or fucking when my ass is sore which it was thanks to some of Janet's colleagues. Fortunately I think Janet sensed this and never suggested fucking me.

Short story longer, we enjoyed a great oral session and after rimming that golden brown ass I topped her. My fears were not warranted. I didn't find her to anything like her photo shoots and reports had portrayed her to be. She was quite nice really. I think she is one of those who can be whatever you want them to be in the bedroom.

All in all was happy to have an experience with her before she embarks on her singing career. Looks like she is fan favorite already. I assume that video is of her getting through the first round. Good on ya Janet, keep knocking them out.

post-1488-0-76840700-1338814809_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Stayed one time with Janet, and it was a good experience.Friendly girl, good performer, recomended. She showed me some pics and vids of here on the phone .....She shurely can knock out 90% of us guys in 30 secounds....but as she is a friendly, not aggresive and nice girl, dont be shy and go with here, you wouldnt regret it

• Upvote 2

My first visit to Cascade i was greeted by Janet. She 'firmly' placed her cock in my hand within 30 seconds of me sitting down. I really wondered what this LB thing was all about at that moment!

Since then I've discovered she is a real sweety, great attitude. So hope she does really well. But that first meeting ... aaargh!

ha ha ha tt ,,as a first experience she would be pretty scary ,,,i had a few jokes with her inthere a couple of times before bfing another ,,she was always cool ,,never got bitchy or anything like that ,,,,if only they all had as nice a demeaner as her( p.s and its a reasonable handful to hey tt :p)

• 4 weeks later...

I happened to be in Cascade last weekend and spent some time with Janet and Jesse. Janet is now quite the celebrity as she was a finalist vocalist in Thailand's Got Talent so as well as being a noted kickboxer she is recognised wherever she goes. I have known both LBs for a number of years and consider them friends. Janet's other news was that she was getting married in August to a German guy she is living with whilst Jesse is living with a Thai guy. They had both just been down to Pattaya to celebrate NYE with the retired Cindy who is living there with her Canadian guy. June another ex-Cascade LB was also there with her full-time partner.

How the scene changes over time these days with many moving on to permanent or semi-permanent relationships.

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...