Cascades got talent......

mikibyne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I watched as some lucky bastard barfined 7 or more ladyboys last night at Cascade and my mind was awash with horrible thoughts of depravity like big, tall, naked, drunken ladyboys bouncing around a hotel room with hair and hairspray flying about and swinging cocks! Sword fights will ensue I'm sure! 

The poor mehbaan! 

Hopefully that punter is on LBR and can tell us a few details....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have brought this request up to the cosmos before, and I don't remember hearing much about it. I think it was on the panty bulge thread, (my favorite thread from stoogie days).

Why do the LBs in gogos tuck those meat sticks under?

They need to be showing them off! Thats why we go to gogos right? Eye candy for the third eye! 

Tonight, at my favorite place Cascade, there was a former service girl turn gogo girl, with, I think butt implants that actually look good and not freakish, on stage with her cocknballs in the front of her bikini, pointing up for all to enjoy! It was a wonderful sight! She was smiling ear to ear (as was I). She looked yummy, curvy, and yummy! 

It was miraculous! I checked my ID to see if I forgot my birthday because someone answered my prayers! :yahoo:

The other girls where teasing her a bit, but in a good way. We can only hope a new trend starts! :party0049:

Cascade is now practicing 'good neighbor a-go-go bar ethics'

The girls on stage keep dancing, (hopefully) and the girls on break from dancing don't attack customers. In other words the don't all clamor in front of you and beg you to choose them like fucking dogs in a dog park, when you have the only tennis ball!

It seems way friendlier to me. I hope it work in the bars favor too.

• Upvote 1