Cascades got talent......

mikibyne

I thought the begging was all part of the experience. ..i suppose they sit like Zombies now ..surely the point is to annoy as many customers as possible and thats a good thing IMO.

Get a crowd of Japs in and it will all go out the window as Eye said

remember

As things get more organised so do the prices

I thought the begging was all part of the experience. ..i suppose they sit like Zombies now ..surely the point is to annoy as many customers as possible and thats a good thing IMO.

Get a crowd of Japs in and it will all go out the window as Eye said

remember

As things get more organised so do the prices

As far as I can find at Cascades this kind of cats, I really do not care about prices :biggrin:

post-3872-0-57229100-1380722043_thumb.jp

I must admit that i have not seen her either..lovely.. must pop in next week ( or the week after)

Well done Hard1 :clapping: we of the Forum salute you

Cascades puts most other bars in the shade.. its waaaaay ahead

I would say "all other bars in the shade" :biggrin: By the way, this is one of the best cum eaters I have ever shagged. Try her untill she is still fresh!

post-3872-0-68968400-1380808888_thumb.jp

I don't know how he did it, but this guy managed to video inside Cascade - a fairly recent video, which was done during a quiet time.

For those who know Sasha, one of the most popular lbs in Cascade, she walks by the stage around 2:30 and 3:00 marks. Very magnetic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIH-2FiN3jY

This shows about 30% of the lbs working in the bar, and illustrates why it is considered one of the best lb bars in terms of numbers, variety, and lookers.

• Upvote 2

Cascade is now practicing 'good neighbor a-go-go bar ethics'

The girls on stage keep dancing, (hopefully) and the girls on break from dancing don't attack customers. In other words the don't all clamor in front of you and beg you to choose them like fucking dogs in a dog park, when you have the only tennis ball!

It seems way friendlier to me. I hope it work in the bars favor too.

Was there no more than one week ago. First time. Girls from the stage kept on staring hoping to catch attention, and so dd the girls at the bottom of the stage. Neve cross the eyes or you are done, they will take it as an invitation to come and seat, of course I am exaggerating a bit to give the idea.

Wen entering I escaped the invitation to sit where they wanted me to sit, probably in the prey area. Did not have difficulties in sitting here I wanted and change seat as well.

To be honest I was not harassed by girls imposing themselves to sit aside me, and that is a positive step.

The music, always reported as too loud, was not low, but not as bad as I expected.

Saw the mamasan(s) strolling around but never became their attention, and this is another favourable point.

Have to say the selection in positively embarrassing. Instead of choosing the one you like, it is quicker to exclude those you do not like, LOL.

Superstar Sasha, never failed to hook eyes with everybody looking like a possible customer, she also has a permanent full time smile (miracle of some surgery?), and tries to lure you at all times.

I had other plans, but I was surprised at 9.30pm she was still available. Or maybe already back for the first BF of the night?

If my agenda wasn't booked yet I would have taken a little cutie with black short hair, a bit of a nice Chinese look.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I heard today that the lovely Wanwan is joining Cascades soon...want to see her then go to the free pics thread on this forum and see Ladyboy XXX join up link.. and peruse the tour until around page 11

If anyone sees her let me know as i may cut my China trip short .. ha ha

I heard today that the lovely Wanwan is joining Cascades soon...want to see her then go to the free pics thread on this forum and see Ladyboy XXX join up link.. and peruse the tour until around page 11

If anyone sees her let me know as i may cut my China trip short .. ha ha

I can see why!  :biggrin:

Great find TC!   :happy0065:

Here's her pic.  :pic:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2695-ladyboyxxx/?p=75123

• 3 weeks later...

Im told that Baloon joined Cascades last week..you guys will be spoilt if its true as she is incredible...ill update soon as im back in a few weeks 

AFAIK, Baloon is in Cascade since ages. I had her in May 2011. BTW, she has a university degree. I saw photos from her graduation.

Thanks for the heads up Bully...

Maybe its another Balloon.. ill send you a photo ( its not mine to post here)...im in regularly and never seen her? . Or maybe she left and came back again.. check yr in box 

Shes from BKK . not Issan i think.. but if its the same LB congrats on notching her up..knowing my luck she will disappear and turn her phone off the day i land .. it happens a lot to me

• 1 month later...

Bell works now on and off in Cascades...one of Ladyboy XXX finest specimens...and you get the phone number.

Last night Obsessions was Japanese free and i noticed more of our friends from the rising sun in Cascades..

The bars are not busy i will tell you that.

post-405-0-95448100-1387649357_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

New talent arrived today... No 2   No3  No4 and No16

must have been a record turnout around 10.30pm tonight.. a packed house . many more Japanese now and some girls oblivious to farangs now in this bar. No surprise there then. Maybe its just the Japanese season

New talent arrived today... No 2   No3  No4 and No16

must have been a record turnout around 10.30pm tonight.. a packed house . many more Japanese now and some girls oblivious to farangs now in this bar. No surprise there then. Maybe its just the Japanese season

Sounds like the old 5-5-5 rule is in full effect at Cascades. 5K baht, 5 minutes, 5 inch penis. Can't blame the girls for wanting to make easy and fast money without taking it to hard on the back end.

-Swedeman007

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i was sorting old pix and vids and stumbled across this vintage Cascade video from its hey day circa 2007 ... the carousel even turns, that's how long ago this was taken ... some of the most popular LBs to ever work there can be seen dancing in this video.

• Upvote 2

i was sorting old pix and vids and stumbled across this vintage Cascade video from its hey day circa 2007 ... the carousel even turns, that's how long ago this was taken ... some of the most popular LBs to ever work there can be seen dancing in this video.

You mean it doesn't rotate any more...shows how long it has been since i was last in the place. :(    Great clip Bkkldby, some familiar faces from my heyday among that lot. :hi: