Backdoor and Fogmaster Present - The No Fucking Reason At All Party – 12th May at Baby Boom A Go Go

fogmaster

so i found you all at last …….lol

I will dock in Pattaya on the day but will be refreshed as i have 2 nights in Bangers first just to relax ! yeh right

how come nobody has piced the old copy and paste of names here so we can see who is coming and who might be coming, i have a latex black and white maids outfit to contribute if you want any more….it don't fit me

:party0011:

DD

Any contribution to the good and the welfare! A maid would be nice!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Fiedollah

Foggy,

Please do the old Swede a favor. If Apple is still at Baby Boom can you get some pictures of here in a uniform? Obviously the sluttist uniform you got would be preferred.

That Apple cause some serious chub factor. Thanks in advance, not for the Apple pics, but all the other that I am hoping we get to see. -Swedeman007

The best uniform Apple wears is this one

fie

Just a heads up to remind everyone about the party happening on the 12th of May at

Baby Boom A go go bar.

I wanted to say big thanks in advance to Josh for sorting out the party and Fogmaster and I are really looking forward to having a great night at the bar.

The girls will of course have the option of putting on the outfits and Fogmaster and I will dish out a few Lady drink’s to all the girls that do.

Below is a little taster of the outfits girls will be wearing, really looking forward to seeing you there lads.

See you on the 12th.

Backdoor

post-1480-0-46197900-1336072442_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-23695500-1336072450_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-81145200-1336072456_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-77437300-1336072465_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-82458800-1336072473_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Just a heads up to remind everyone about the party happening on the 12th of May at

Baby Boom A go go bar.

I wanted to say big thanks in advance to Josh for sorting out the party and Fogmaster and I are really looking forward to having a great night at the bar.

The girls will of course have the option of putting on the outfits and Fogmaster and I will dish out a few Lady drink’s to all the girls that do.

Below is a little taster of the outfits girls will be wearing, really looking forward to seeing you there lads.

See you on the 12th.

Backdoor

Damn, every time I see mention of this do the more I feel so far away from the action. Make sure you get lots of shots guys to make us feel like we were part of it. :hi:

Good mood setting photos BD. :good:

Hey Backdoor I see Tukta in that last pic. Old favourite of mine. I briefly spoke to her last trip. Is she still working in the cabaret ?

Enjoying your report....Cheers DK

Cheers Donny Key..

Tukta is still at Alcazar as far as I know, she has the major hump with me about an incident a couple of years back...

I still say she is one of the best looking ladyboys I have ever seen, a shame things didnt work out but it's one of those things.

BD

i am half packed and ready to go, bringing the maids outfit and some hold ups along with a few other accessories like 2 hairbands with Union Jacks as ears ….lol I arrive Page10 patts on the day probably mid afternoon so a pm would be good to hook up as early as possible for some backstage shots,,, lol

here is my case with 2 nights before i fly

post-315-0-03859900-1336428218_thumb.jpg

you can just see the maids outfit top left but what else can you see ??????

• Upvote 2

i am half packed and ready to go, bringing the maids outfit and some hold ups along with a few other accessories like 2 hairbands with Union Jacks as ears ….lol I arrive Page10 patts on the day probably mid afternoon so a pm would be good to hook up as early as possible for some backstage shots,,, lol

here is my case with 2 nights before i fly

post-315-0-03859900-1336428218_thumb.jpg

you can just see the maids outfit top left but what else can you see ??????

Hmmm are you packing any actual clothes DD?? :happy0065:

Some great looking gear there fella, luxury hold ups, very nice touch indeed. +1 from me can't wait to get this party started.

BD

It takes a real man to wear a pink shirt and make it stylish

He had that same fuckin' pink shirt & jeans on for the last two holidays that I'ver met up with him... Tight bastard!

Damm shame I can't go to the party tonight, I really wanted to wear one of my pretty little pink numbers, oh well, maybe next time Cinder's might get to go to the ball??

I think that could well be his nob on the fourth picture up?

• Upvote 1

Great. Fucking. Time. Last night, dudes!

Good times, great unis... Really enjoyed myself, cheers! But I'm a sucker for a girl in uniform... :obscene:

Great turnout of punters (having the likes of dignitaries like JaiDee and Juri under one roof is hats off), girls frisky, pig skewered, tough to beat...

Cheers, gents. Much obliged...

[cue in: "Haze Me" pics....]

• Upvote 1

I had a great time also FB, it was great seeing some of the people I have read for years in the flesh, such as yourself, and it was a pleasure to meet the 2 hosts as well, who did an excellent job.

Cool bar, very cute ladyboys, free BBQ, like-minded westerners to hang out with....what more could a guy ask for?

• Upvote 1